And this is why I have no interest in becoming a PC gamer...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
things idiots would say in 2002 that wasnt true then and definitely not true in 2017.

:wow:

So Sf5 didn't have issues with root.kits that they installed
Valve's didnt have to patch out Source SDK exploit
Mass effect multiplayer didn't have PC only hacks
Aim assist for all games but especially Overwatch run more rampant on PC or console?
What about wall hacks in on PC
marco scripts.

Most of those can be done on console but the amount of work to do it, followed by how quickly it can get you banned and if your on xboxlive your whole Live account banned it just doesn't happen as much or even close to it.

Its as simple as running some .exes on PC however and I still run across it ALOT in overwatch alone.

But please tell me more about how PC gaming and cheating isn't that bad or better than console.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh and lets not forget the bots that dominate the leader boards on many games, but especially PC ones.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:wow:

So Sf5 didn't have issues with root.kits that they installed
Valve's didnt have to patch out Source SDK exploit
Mass effect multiplayer didn't have PC only hacks
Aim assist for all games but especially Overwatch run more rampant on PC or console?
What about wall hacks in on PC
marco scripts.

Most of those can be done on console but the amount of work to do it, followed by how quickly it can get you banned and if your on xboxlive your whole Live account banned it just doesn't happen as much or even close to it.

Its as simple as running some .exes on PC however and I still run across it ALOT in overwatch alone

But please tell me more about how PC gaming and cheating isn't that bad or better than console.

so their arent entire consoles unlocked to exploit in every game :mjlol:

theres always exceptions to
the rule but in 2017 and hundreds of hours into gaming this year ive maybe came across 1 maybe 2 aim botters

hackers Run rampant on Overwatch? You a fukking lie. just typing whatever at this point.

whats your PC overwatch tag lets see how many games you have :mjlol:

oh and lets not forget the bots that dominate the leader boards on many games, but especially PC ones.
name 1 big PC game this happens. 1. One. name 1. just 1.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so their arent entire consoles unlocked to exploit in every game :mjlol:

theres always exceptions to
the rule but in 2017 and hundreds of hours into gaming this year ive maybe came across 1 maybe 2 aim botters

hackers Run rampant on Overwatch? You a fukking lie. just typing whatever at this point.

whats your PC overwatch tag lets see how many games you have :mjlol:

sigh.... I don't have a horse in this race. I specifically avoid "some" pc competitive gaming because I personally don't enjoy playing with people who boost, hack, or use macros..

Anyway...

Overwatch Profiles

Funny you say that I had a team just last week that had to report a widow for aim assist/wall hacks. But I'll let you tell it.

name 1 big PC game this happens. 1. One. name 1. just 1.

SF5 dedicated servers ftw.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the worst console hacks I ever experienced where back in my PSO days MANNNN those were viscous lol. Everything from Memory card corruption to instant death.

llt23

All Star
Daps
definitely overblown fake drama

Overwatch bans people using exploits. Hell I use a 360 pad on overwatch and still do fine against keyboard people, let alone people who are cheating.

Nobody is using BS macros in fighters aside from literally one or two humans. If you actually play fighters you know this isnt a problem. I've been playing fighters on PC since they released USFIV and to this day have yet to play one guy using macros, and I have ran through every single fighter you can imagine on PC, from KOFXIII, XIV, Tekken 7, Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue. Nope.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
definitely overblown fake drama

Overwatch bans people using exploits. Hell I use a 360 pad on overwatch and still do fine against keyboard people, let alone people who are cheating.

Nobody is using BS macros in fighters aside from literally one or two humans. If you actually play fighters you know this isnt a problem.
Marco's isn't a problem in fighters (for the most part) it was a problem in some Rpg's like Wow and RTS...

Garjxen

Rocketeer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jehovah
"This shyt is a widespread major problem and when asked about it the go to answer is "it happens on consoles too :sadbron:"

Not really...

*stopped right there*

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the
sigh.... I don't have a horse in this race. I specifically avoid "some" pc competitive gaming because I personally don't enjoy playing with people who boost, hack, or use macros..

Anyway...

Overwatch Profiles

Funny you say that I had a team just last week that had to report a widow for aim assist/wall hacks. But I'll let you tell it.

SF5 dedicated servers ftw.

im sorry im confused I said 1 big PC game, SF5 does not fall under that catagory - matter of fact I wouldnt consider it a big game at all, pretty sure it flopped on both ps4 and I know for a fact it flopped on PC.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the

im sorry im confused I said 1 big PC game, SF5 does not fall under that catagory - matter of fact I wouldnt consider it a big game at all, pretty sure it flopped on both ps4 and I know for a fact it flopped on PC.
Act like streetfighter isn't a big game brehs

Doesn't matter if you feel its big or not, point is it happens.

I don't even know what your debating.

Cheats/exploits happen more on PC games than console. I don't see what the big deal is. It just easier.

edit:

Funny thing I was just searching peoples thoughts on pc vs ps4 for a certain game I'm about to download and this was one of the quotes

also decided I'll get it on PS4 if I like it on PC but cheating becomes a rampant thing.

It's definitely not 60fps in the dualing/arena areas on PS4, at least, not yet. Slocap confirmed its 30fps across the board but that they are actively working on trying to increase the fps in 1v1 battles. So hopefully it will be 60fps in PS4 battles at some point, but it isn't yet. Bit disappointing since I don't see why the PS4 Pro couldn't handle it, but what do I know.

And I'm definitely with you on comfort. My PC is not hooked up to the TV, and relaxing on the couch and just switching on the PS4 and instantly playing any game is a big plus. I love the PS4 Pro and my PC. It's always a big debate in my head on which platform to get which game for.

I'm having the same debate right now with Destiny 2. I'll probably get it on PC only given mouse and keyboard might make PVP shine. But, it all comes down to how I feel playing the beta. I've spent thousands of hours cruising Destiny from my couch and giving that up will suck. But aiming like a god won't, and neither will the massive increase in fps!

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Act like streetfighter isn't a big game brehs

Doesn't matter if you feel its big or not, point is it happens.

I don't even know what your debating.

Cheats/exploits happen more on PC games than console. I don't see what the big deal is. It just easier.

edit:

Funny thing I was just searching peoples thoughts on pc vs ps4 for a certain game I'm about to download and this was one of the quotes

its not a big game man.. it only sold 315k on PC... If thats not a flop, I have no idea what a flop is then..

Its only had 58k players in the past 2 weeks... total...

thats not even top 100 games on PC and it just came out what 2 years ago?

If you arent a top 100 game, how can you be a big game? not top 10, not top 25.. Street Fighter 5 isnt top 100 on PC..

To put things in perspective,

Football Manager 2017, has had 526k players in the past 2 weeks

the #101 top played game in the past 2 weeks, is Empire: Total War with 97k total players over the past 2 weeks (4 million sales).

Street Fighter 5 is a flop of epic proportions on PC.

More people have played the original counter strike, that came out in 2000, in the past 2 weeks, than people have bought Street Fighter 5 total on PC.

:flabbynsick:

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Reality is SFV is a flop, not the topic of contention but its true. Flopped on PS4 as well. Tekken already outsold it.

Sorry breh but that quote is some scrub level shyt.

If you are playing SFV on a big screen TV you already lost. HD TV's add a lot of input delay. playing on a solid monitor is >>>>>>>>> than playing on your TV.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reality is SFV is a flop, not the topic of contention but its true. Flopped on PS4 as well. Tekken already outsold it.

Sorry breh but that quote is some scrub level shyt.

If you are playing SFV on a big screen TV you already lost. HD TV's add a lot of input delay. playing on a solid monitor is >>>>>>>>> than playing on your TV.

Tekken always outsells sf always and by a million copies at least. that quote had nothing to do with SF and there are low input delay tv's I'm actually looking into buying one soon... they just cost a ton. Hence why I play all my fighters on PC currently.
its not a big game man.. it only sold 315k on PC... If thats not a flop, I have no idea what a flop is then..

Its only had 58k players in the past 2 weeks... total...

thats not even top 100 games on PC and it just came out what 2 years ago?

If you arent a top 100 game, how can you be a big game? not top 10, not top 25.. Street Fighter 5 isnt top 100 on PC..

To put things in perspective,

Football Manager 2017, has had 526k players in the past 2 weeks

the #101 top played game in the past 2 weeks, is Empire: Total War with 97k total players over the past 2 weeks (4 million sales).

Street Fighter 5 is a flop of epic proportions on PC.

More people have played the original counter strike, that came out in 2000, in the past 2 weeks, than people have bought Street Fighter 5 total on PC.

:flabbynsick:
Sf5 player base is split so those numbers don't really reflect the whole picture well. But as for active pc players its not a crazy amount but that's also because its not the only or most popular way to play sf5. Fighting games have traditionally been on console/arcades. The big title releases on PC are fairly new and the player base is usually split 2 to 3 way.

It makes sense all the games you listed have larger numbers because those are PC only games. SF5 is not.

Anyway sf5 had a terrible release anyway. My over all point is the game isn't really a flop especially not for capcom.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
full

I said name ONE big PC game with you saying bots run the leaderboards and YOU named Street Fighter 5, I said Street fighter 5 is not a big PC game. You said it was. I pointed to the horrible sales of it, and now you are in here making up every excuse as to why it wasnt a flop.

Just admit to yourself that you have no idea what you are talking about, take your L and keep it pushing