And this is why I have no interest in becoming a PC gamer...

llt23

All Star
Daps
I mean.......nah. Most recently before T7 and SFV was Tag 2 and SFIV. Tekken tag 2 sold much less than SF4. Like many millions less. SFV was supposed to improve on SFIV's sales, and it has not. So instead of even comparing to Tekken, comparing it to itself it is a flop.

Game Database, Best Selling Video Games, Game Sales, Million Sellers, Top Selling - VGChartz
Game Database, Best Selling Video Games, Game Sales, Million Sellers, Top Selling - VGChartz
^^^dunno how good the numbers are but they difference is huge enuff.

Anyway if you are looking into a low lag tv/monitor displaylag.com has good info.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
oh and lets not forget the bots that dominate the leader boards on many games, but especially PC ones.

top of the leaderboards in any game on any platform is usually a bunch of cheaters

I'll admit that cheatin on PC is probably worse, but the shyt really is everywhere. it's really a problem with our society, but I digress...

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You know what's weird to me? I broke down exactly what's wrong, and told you what you'd say.

So, I hear ya. Big exploit in Destiny :rolleyes: ok, prove it. Lets see the link, let's see what the real story is. Did a hack happen and remain a problem? Or was it fixed immediately and you guys blindly act like it's on par with PC?

You say shyt Can easily be patched out? So they ahead of the hackers on PC is what you're suggesting? Riiiiiiiiight :mjlol:

All consoles are not alike, Xbox live is not a place for the shyt you talking about :ufdup:

Your fanaticism is blinding you and your'e cherry picking. Yes you know what someone is going to say, because its the logical response, just like I can tell you that you're gonna respond to this....doesn't take a mind reader - strawman argument but lets move on.

GTA5 online - Consoles - people are still hacking. Yes they added dunce servers, still doesn't stop hackers.

And honestly, that's all I need, I'm not going to list off several hacks/exploits so you can ignore the list and cherry pick loopholes.

My main counter point to yours is and forever will be; There's hacking going on both; console and PC. From Diablo 3, to CoD. Consoles aren't immune nor do they go hard to get rid of it. Keep in mind that the loot cave was never discovered by devs, its was announced in the forums and then patched, like all hacks/exploits on both PC and Console.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
definitely overblown fake drama

Overwatch bans people using exploits. Hell I use a 360 pad on overwatch and still do fine against keyboard people, let alone people who are cheating.

Nobody is using BS macros in fighters aside from literally one or two humans. If you actually play fighters you know this isnt a problem. I've been playing fighters on PC since they released USFIV and to this day have yet to play one guy using macros, and I have ran through every single fighter you can imagine on PC, from KOFXIII, XIV, Tekken 7, Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue. Nope.
You named a bunch of games that has a user base combined of 17ppl and that's what you choose to make your point?

NEXT!!!
"This shyt is a widespread major problem and when asked about it the go to answer is "it happens on consoles too :sadbron:"

Not really...

*stopped right there*
WELL smart guy, did you look at any of the post before or after my last post? Peep my next few replies in THIS post :snoop:
the

im sorry im confused I said 1 big PC game, SF5 does not fall under that catagory - matter of fact I wouldnt consider it a big game at all, pretty sure it flopped on both ps4 and I know for a fact it flopped on PC.
So this guys angle to deflect from the truth is to act like street fighter is an unknown of title, or isn't a major release. Sure it flopped, that's what happens on PC if you're a fighter or sports. Too manly :manny:
Reality is SFV is a flop, not the topic of contention but its true. Flopped on PS4 as well. Tekken already outsold it.

Sorry breh but that quote is some scrub level shyt.

If you are playing SFV on a big screen TV you already lost. HD TV's add a lot of input delay. playing on a solid monitor is >>>>>>>>> than playing on your TV.
You lost if you really concerned about input lag :francis: (unless your tv it's flagrant with it) Just talking about shyt like that is nerd alert. You guys have moved the goalposts, not even trying anymore :smugdraper:
top of the leaderboards in any game on any platform is usually a bunch of cheaters

I'll admit that cheatin on PC is probably worse, but the shyt really is everywhere. it's really a problem with our society, but I digress...
I do have a question, do you game on consoles at all?
Your fanaticism is blinding you and your'e cherry picking. Yes you know what someone is going to say, because its the logical response, just like I can tell you that you're gonna respond to this....doesn't take a mind reader - strawman argument but lets move on.

GTA5 online - Consoles - people are still hacking. Yes they added dunce servers, still doesn't stop hackers.

And honestly, that's all I need, I'm not going to list off several hacks/exploits so you can ignore the list and cherry pick loopholes.

My main counter point to yours is and forever will be; There's hacking going on both; console and PC. From Diablo 3, to CoD. Consoles aren't immune nor do they go hard to get rid of it. Keep in mind that the loot cave was never discovered by devs, its was announced in the forums and then patched, like all hacks/exploits on both PC and Console.
Thank you for proving my point 500% :handshake: You thought you was dealing with some rookie, some Dumbass kid :stop: You say strawman argument? Street fighter and gta are strawman arguments. You crew already went the SF angle. Then you came in on some :cape:shyt thinking naming the most popular game (sold how many copies again) had an exploit :wow:

I GUESS CONSOLES ARE ON PAR WITH PC BECAUSE YOU SEEN A YOUTUBE VIDEO ON A GTA HACK :yawn:

Well you fukked up BIG-TIME after that comment by saying consoles don't go hard to remove it :laff: On PSN, you're correct to some extent. Totally off when it comes to Xbox live. You know, the service they charge $60 a year for? I usually pay $35 but that's neither here nor there. You sir are telling a PC gamers assumptions of Xbox live while reaching for "strawman" arguments.

Why you think you stopped at GTA? Talking bout that's all you need :laff: nikka, I know it was a struggle to find anything.

I also know whatever you do find had already been patched on Xbox, thus making your comment about how long to fix things...incorrect :ufdup: