And this is why I have no interest in becoming a PC gamer...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Besides only having itsyoung and a couple of aim-bots as partners, this reason rightcheaaa is that shyt I don't like :stop:

Destiny 2 beta players are testing aim assist exploits on mouse and keyboard | PC Gamer

This shyt is a widespread major problem and when asked about it the go to answer is "it happens on consoles too :sadbron:"

Not really, and definitely not during the fukkin Destiny 2 beta :rolleyes:
Is there a major game on PC that doesn't have a community of cheaters?

A fukkin platoon of cheaters with a ranking system :wow:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Surprised they even allowed for controllers to have aim assist for that exact problem. This shyt does happen on console now too, Dr. Lupo is one of the biggest Destiny players out there and plays with mouse and keyboard on console.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
wouldn't their IPs be recorded and be banned from the servers? they can release updates / patches for the game too you know.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Your hate for the PC realm is just weird at this point...

Firstly; its using aim assist, that can be taken out/patched easily.

Secondly. The Loot cave in Destiny 1 was on the consoles....and was known as the biggest exploit - next to people soloing Vault of Glass/Pushing bosses off the edge.

It doesn't matter the console, people will always find a way to cheat. If it has an offline mode, people on both console and PC will find a way to cheat.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tons of people use macros in fighting games on pc. They map a string of commands to a single button. Not just a special move, a whole setup to a combo. If you can do that perfectly every time the advantage is absurd.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Your hate for the PC realm is just weird at this point...

Firstly; its using aim assist, that can be taken out/patched easily.

Secondly. The Loot cave in Destiny 1 was on the consoles....and was known as the biggest exploit - next to people soloing Vault of Glass/Pushing bosses off the edge.

It doesn't matter the console, people will always find a way to cheat. If it has an offline mode, people on both console and PC will find a way to cheat.
You know what's weird to me? I broke down exactly what's wrong, and told you what you'd say.

So, I hear ya. Big exploit in Destiny :rolleyes: ok, prove it. Lets see the link, let's see what the real story is. Did a hack happen and remain a problem? Or was it fixed immediately and you guys blindly act like it's on par with PC?

You say shyt Can easily be patched out? So they ahead of the hackers on PC is what you're suggesting? Riiiiiiiiight :mjlol:
Surprised they even allowed for controllers to have aim assist for that exact problem. This shyt does happen on console now too, Dr. Lupo is one of the biggest Destiny players out there and plays with mouse and keyboard on console.
All consoles are not alike, Xbox live is not a place for the shyt you talking about :ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing games competitively or even with other players on PC is a hot bed for exploits. Unless the company is Esports its a wrap.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Playing games competitively or even with other players on PC is a hot bed for exploits. Unless the company is Esports its a wrap.
Exactly, and the way PC gamers all get funny styles if you point out their dark online secrets :mjlol: Look, I'm just trying to save members of this fine community from ending up like @itsyoung!! Trying to convert heterosexuals into PC gamers while pulling in a whooping 25k a month :wow: