And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Watching the re-run of media day interviews from yesterday and 2 things that stand out
1) Most of the journalists/ media reps that cover the game are clueless idiots. Most of the questions that they ask are really empty from a basketball standpoint. Can they at least take entry level bball coaching courses?:why:

2) The Warriors players have a huge sense of entitlement for a team that only really controlled one game in 4 using a risky strategy.

The Cavs aren't going 14% on open 3pt attempts again.

Cant wait for tonight.
:banderas:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Stay classy Dan Gilbert

:childplease:

Pathetic shyt right here - is this guy really an NBA owner? I also find it funny how this post went largely ignored in this thread. Let something like this had come from the Warriors side, and watched how the legion of LeBron dikkriders (I have to separate them from the legit Cavs fans on here who don't be doing the most) here would've been on foaming from the mouth, commenting non-stop.

This is the same group who made a mountain out of a molehill in here with faux outrage about Klay's comments that he felt that the Warriors would still win the series once their offense starts clicking.

If anyone wanted further proof that this dude is a fukkin clown, here it is... He's probably typing up another 'hate speech' in comic sans as we speak aimed at the Warriors that he'll release after the series :mjlol:.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pathetic shyt right here - is this guy really an NBA owner? I also find it funny how this post went largely ignored in this thread. Let something like this had come from the Warriors side, and watched how the legion of LeBron dikkriders (I have to separate them from the legit Cavs fans on here who don't be doing the most) here would've been on foaming from the mouth, commenting non-stop.
This is the same group who made a mountain out of a molehill in here with faux outrage about Klay's comments that he felt that the Warriors would still win the series once their offense starts clicking.

If anyone wanted further proof that this dude is a fukkin clown, here it is... He's probably typing up another 'hate speech' in comic sans as we speak aimed at the Warriors that he'll release after the series :mjlol:.
I dont think that anyone praised him but we all know that he is just like any fan out there and his emotions can get the better of him. He is right on his list but maybe he should have been more politically correct but whatever. He is basically like 97% of the Coli. They love basketball but they can say dumb shyt.

Even if it was someone from the Warriors, i dont think that anyone would have batted an eyelid. The Warriors players behaviour and comments have been deplorable in this series but no one has said anything. Even in their interviews, they reek nothing but entitlement and have disrepected the Cavs but we havent seen your bytch ass say anything about it. Watch any interview from Curry, Bogut or Green this post season and they lack class. Iggy and Klay are the only players that have come across as appropiate.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I dont think that anyone praised him but we all know that he is just like any fan out there and his emotions can get the better of him. He is right on his list but maybe he should have been more politically correct but whatever. He is basically like 97% of the Coli. They love basketball but they can say dumb shyt.

Kindly STFU with this. It's not by coincidence that your stupid ass would be the first one quoting me defending this shyt. He isn't right on this list, and he's not held to the standard of '97% of the Coli'. You don't, as a owner, co-sign a troll post that's discrediting your opponent in the middle of the fukkin' NBA finals series.

Even if it was someone from the Warriors, i dont think that anyone would have batted an eyelid. The Warriors players behaviour and comments have been deplorable in this series but no one has said anything. Even in their interviews, they reek nothing but entitlement and have disrepected the Cavs but we havent seen your bytch ass say anything about it. Watch any interview from Curry, Bogut or Green this post season and they lack class. Iggy and Klay are the only players that have come across as appropiate.

I gave an even lesser example, of the brigade in which you're apart of, that did MORE than bat an eye to lesser actions involving the Warriors in this very thread - There was multiple pages discussing how cocky Klay was from thinking that his team was still going to win when they were down 2-1. :laugh: @ the Warriors seemingly lacking class, but by the same notion, defend Dan Gilbert's Geritol ass because he's just like "a Coli poster". You're an idiot, and it's been proven time and time again in this thread.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:russ: It's like cavs fans are more objective than bron Stan . Bron Stan's gotta overcompensate for they dikkriding.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
game 5. game of thrones season finale. my sunday bout to be :ohlawd:

now I just need to decide what i'm gonna feast on. chinese food?:takedat:....sea food?:ahh:....or go all out and get my bbq on:smugdraper:....the dilemma:francis:
They gon be on at the same time?:beli:

I'm staying off Facebook till I watch both them shyts!

I might go with some pad thai tonight though:blessed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to throw 10 on it, for the hell of it.

Klay is +6000 - if only he woke up these next couple of games:wow:

i might throw a 5 on it, just in case :lolbron:

If you think this series can go 7 games. Klay might not be a bad option.

If they lose a game and win two...but he drops 30+ over those 3 gams :ehh:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Kindly STFU with this. It's not by coincidence that your stupid ass would be the first one quoting me defending this shyt. He isn't right on this list, and he's not held to the standard of '97% of the Coli'. You don't, as a owner, co-sign a troll post that's discrediting your opponent in the middle of the fukkin' NBA finals series.

I gave an even lesser example, of the brigade in which you're apart of, that did MORE than bat an eye to lesser actions involving the Warriors in this very thread - There was multiple pages discussing how cocky Klay was from thinking that his team was still going to win when they were down 2-1. :laugh: @ the Warriors seemingly lacking class, but by the same notion, defend Dan Gilbert's Geritol ass because he's just like "a Coli poster". You're an idiot, and it's been proven time and time again in this thread.
Lol at me defending Dan. Brush your teeth kid

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Lol at me defending Dan. Brush your teeth kid

And if Dan Gilbert was a Coli poster as you likened him, He'd be in the red just like your dumb ass :mjpls:.

Negged.

Edit: "Slow down on the reps breh:stop:!"

Just know you got it coming next time when you inevitably make another stupid ass post.

Last edited: