And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I have no legit reason why, and despite every logical reason my head is providing to the contrary I have a feeling the Cavs will win game 5. :yeshrug:

@Gil Scott-Heroin give me a scenario on how the Cavs win this game

Even though all those vets will dilute the rotation, they have to be brought in at this stage [Perkins not included]. Their best chance is remaining BIG, and not fighting fire with fire by matching the Warriors' small-ball lineups. If LeBron isn't on the floor - Mozgov and a willing and able passer must be out there to keep the pace at a grinding halt. Not just for the sake of traction, but also limiting the # of possessions and opportunities GS has in taking control of the game when LeBron isn't out there. Stretch the floor as much as possible, even play an unknown quantity like Joe Harris. Involve JR as much as possible early on, whether that may be bringing up the ball, feeding the post/creating for others - whatever the case may be - get him into the flow of the game. That way when his number is called - he'll answer.

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CGLylGGUYAA8eVL.jpg

CGLylEHUoAIAJKO.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Its not like they led by 21 the whole game. The Cavs gave up after Lebron sat down at the beginning of the 4th and by the time he came back in, the game was out of reach
It was a 6 point game when Lebron sat and a 10 point game when he came back in with still 10 minutes left. Far from out of reach.

The one adjustment Warriors made on top of just changing the starting lineup was sprinting up the floor after makes or misses which forces the Cavs players to sprint up the floor too tiring them out quicker. Hell Kerr flat said as much early in the game. Basically the Warriors are looking at them sprinting up the floor like body blows so that by the end of the game the Cavs have nothing left. Not only that but even though Lebron had already been ineffecient it looks like they are planningPl to cut off his drives and try to completely turn him into a jump shooter by sending a double to cut off the dribble. Plus the Cavs shooters are for the most part inconsistent. I could see the Warriors letting them shoot until one starts getting hot and then switching up the coverage to allow Lebron isos until the shooters are out of rhythm again.