And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel like tonight is going to be a classic. Hopefully a shootout with both teams starting to make their shots

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Lebron goes for 50 and wins the game in a close one.

vDrzQTO.gif

God damn this gif is fukking clean.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Pathetic shyt right here - is this guy really an NBA owner? I also find it funny how this post went largely ignored in this thread. Let something like this had come from the Warriors side, and watched how the legion of LeBron dikkriders (I have to separate them from the legit Cavs fans on here who don't be doing the most) here would've been on foaming from the mouth, commenting non-stop.

This is the same group who made a mountain out of a molehill in here with faux outrage about Klay's comments that he felt that the Warriors would still win the series once their offense starts clicking.

If anyone wanted further proof that this dude is a fukkin clown, here it is... He's probably typing up another 'hate speech' in comic sans as we speak aimed at the Warriors that he'll release after the series :mjlol:.
Most cats in this thread want the Warriors to lose so they ignore the post.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
No way this will be a blowout, with the series tied at 2-2 this is the most important game of the series,

LeBron played like absolute ass in game 4, I think the Cavs will learn from that terrible game and make the right adjustments.

No idea who will win, all I know is it will be a 5 point game :yeshrug: