And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
And if Dan Gilbert was a Coli poster as you likened him, He'd be in the red just like your dumb ass :mjpls:.

Negged.

Edit: "Slow down on the reps breh:stop:!"

Just know you got it coming
next time when you inevitably make another stupid ass post.
its crazy how mad you seem to be. Dont quote me again. You have too many screws loose for me to take you seriously. Enjoy your day son

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
its crazy how mad you seem to be. Dont quote me again. You have too many screws loose for me to take you seriously. Enjoy your day son

*quotes you again*

:laugh: @ me being mad. Whine about being quoted, but initiate convos by quoting others defending Dan Gilbert's idiocy brehs :umad:.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Lebron goes for 50 and wins the game in a close one.

vDrzQTO.gif

Daps
The Warriors players behaviour and comments have been deplorable in this series but no one has said anything. Even in their interviews, they reek nothing but entitlement and have disrepected the Cavs but we havent seen your bytch ass say anything about it. Watch any interview from Curry, Bogut or Green this post season and they lack class. Iggy and Klay are the only players that have come across as appropiate.
Judging by this, you couldn't blame anybody if they were to think you were ruling against these players being laureates for some sort of morality prize - not y'know playing basketball and all the trash talking and bravado that goes along with it. Deplorable behavior?

:skip: