And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Nah. If the Warriors win the series that means Steph probably dropped a 35 point game or two. He's been kinda due. Dont think Iggy is putting up anymore 20+ games.
I'm going to throw 10 on it, for the hell of it.

Klay is +6000 - if only he woke up these next couple of games:wow:

i might throw a 5 on it, just in case :lolbron:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

UFC 188
Jurassic World Blockbuster
NBA Final talk
UFC Match ups

Appreciate any feedback brehs :salute:

Have you been injured at work or in a car accident? You have the right to collect for your injuries. Don't let insurance companies stop you from getting top dollar for your injuries. Visit www.accidentpayouts.com and see what your injury is worth today.

"Premium Site" offering great deals. High traffic offer great marketing opportunities. Visit www.accidentpayouts.com and review offers. No personal information or purchase required. Not spam. Interested in purchasing this domain? Complete the contact form. Link offered on site. Listen for more great savings and business opportunities on our next podcast.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
PJBsbEU.png

:yeshrug:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Game 5: Cavs

If warriors go small again, when Cavs get inside they collapse and use their quickness and length to recover. But if I'm the Cavs I gotta hope some of those shots fall this time and the defensive rotations aren't as quick and smooth. So get your 3 point guys out there and make the warriors collapse inside(by driving Bron or even postin Mozgov) and just hope JR, Shump, Jones and Delly hit their shots. I like the Joe Harris idea just not on the road, you can't have a rookie play his first finals minutes in that environment. Wait for game 6 to pull him out the sleeve, especially if things go south again game 5