And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Yeah, Delly is doing a great coverage job. The only time Curry has an advantage is when he has to force his way to the rim(not his strongest point) and the Cavs dont provide support coverage. Delly makes him run around and denies him the ball in the first place(tiring), secondly he doesnt get the pull ups because Delly doesnt back out like Shump or TT so there is very
little airspace or momentary view of the rim. It not by accident that his effectiveness and efficiency is down.

Iggy is doing a similarly good job on Lebron but Lebron's efficiency has been down the entire regular season and playoffs so that needs to be seen in context. He has missed a lot of shots at the rim that he made in the past seasons
Man Delly is fukking :trash: beyond trash. :camby: He ain't gonna do shyt the rest of the series. He couldn't even dribble without getting stripped last night Warriors see him as food now. Curry could get anything he wants against him.:rudy:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Apparently Lebron came up real SHORT last night in other ways :sas2::russ:

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/hey-look-its-lebrons-dikk-1710773115

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Mural off 27th and Northgate in Oakland :wow:
IMG_20150612_160303_zpshvhman8n.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
They can barely get the ball past halfcourt without Bron.

They need to get in some bench player in the 2nd quarter.

Blatt's dumbass waits until the beginning of the 4th with the game on the line to rest Bron.

Kerr kept Curry and Klay in to step on these nikkas necks when Bron sat for 3 mins.

:snoop:
Yeah that was so dumb

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Man Delly is fukking :trash: beyond trash. :camby: He ain't gonna do shyt the rest of the series. He couldn't even dribble without getting stripped last night Warriors see him as food now. Curry could get anything he wants against him.:rudy:
Why hasnt he been doing that then? Why does he only score decently when Delly isnt guarding him? Lets wait for game 5. Too much shyt talking when there is still a lot of ball game left. Through 4 games, Delly has done a great job. Delly was also having fatigue issues in game 4. He asked to be subbed a couple of times

Daps
They can barely get the ball past halfcourt without Bron.

They need to get in some bench player in the 2nd quarter.

Blatt's dumbass waits until the beginning of the 4th with the game on the line to rest Bron.

Kerr kept Curry and Klay in to step on these nikkas necks when Bron sat for 3 mins.

:snoop:

Yeah that was so dumb
Yeah breh that was so dumb that Blatt didn't take out Bron out earlier and play Marion or Miller. They should've taken Bron out in the 2nd quarter when the Cavs were still in reaching distance of the Warriors. I mean it wasn't like if they rested Bron the Warriors were gonna take complete control of the game and extend the lead. The Cavs have all those offensive weapons and shot creators on the bench to match the Warriors when he isn't out there.

:rudy:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been amazed at the see sawing from fans and media through out this series...literally dumping on the losing team like they weren't praising them the game before.

Yeah it is crazy and and it seems to have gotten worse with 24/7 sports coverage and talking heads. It is like folks have forgotten that in the NBA playoffs each game is a totally different game in itself in terms of look and feel. Along with adjustments and tempo.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Yeah breh that was so dumb that Blatt didn't take out Bron out earlier and play Marion or Miller. They should've taken Bron out in the 2nd quarter when the Cavs were still in reaching distance of the Warriors. I mean it wasn't like if they rested Bron the Warriors were gonna take complete control of the game and extend the lead. The Cavs have all those offensive weapons and shot creators on the bench to match the Warriors when he isn't out there.

:rudy:
There you go again being petty.

Everyone knows the bench is littered with corpses.

The nikka Bron needs a breather better earlier than later when the margin for error shrinks.

:smh:

Daps
There you go again being petty.

Everyone knows the bench is littered with corpses.

The nikka Bron needs a breather better earlier than later when the margin for error shrinks.

:smh:
Would you be calling Blatt "dumb" if he rested LeBron in the 2nd quarter when they were down by double digits - knowing full well that if he did rest him that the lead could've doubled while he was out; the Warriors take complete control of the game (no LeBron to try and slow the pace down) and by the time he comes back - the game is practically over, rendering whatever chance they had in the 4th quarter of winning futile because Blatt strayed away from the gameplan that had the Cavs winning the last two games?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Would you be calling Blatt "dumb" if he rested LeBron in the 2nd quarter when they were down by double digits - knowing full well that if he did rest him that the lead could've doubled while he was out; the Warriors take complete control of the game (no LeBron to try and slow the pace down) and by the time he comes back - the game is practically over, rendering whatever chance they had in the 4th quarter of winning futile because Blatt strayed away from the gameplan that had the Cavs winning the last two games?
Alot of hypothetical situations you just set forth.

But fukk it the 3 day rest I hope does the trick.

That 7 man rotation won't change. I recognize it's just noise by the media.

If Miller and/or Matrix could play even 5 mins competently then they would have by now.

2-3 more games gotta gut it out.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Alot of hypothetical situations you just set forth.

But fukk it the 3 day rest I hope does the trick.

That 7 man rotation won't change. I recognize it's just noise by the media.

If Miller and/or Matrix could play even 5 mins competently then they would have by now.

2-3 more games gotta gut it out.

I think the veterans are going to win this argument ... This is Marions last year, and I don't think he wants to ride it out on the bench especially when he knows his teammates needs him out there..

And at this point if its fatigue that's the Cavs issue Blatt won't really have a choice in the matter Delly is already shown he's wearing down.. Playing Miller and Marion is Blatts only out.