And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Cavs wont fall for that small ball lineup adjustment again and play at that pace. They'll go back Lebron ball and let his teammates rest for defense.
And while they are playing Defense, Lebron doesn't have to be aggressive on D to conserve for the offense.

Nah the cavs are in a tough spot right now. I honestly don't see how they are gonna adjust defensively. They plan has be to trap curry on the perimeter with a big but the high screen and roll has opened up the floor for the rest of gs players. The cavs are stuck between letting the role players beat them or curry. I guess they would rather not to let curry beat from how they been playing

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Nah the cavs are in a tough spot right now. I honestly don't see how they are gonna adjust defensively. They plan has be to trap curry on the perimeter with a big but the high screen and roll has opened up the floor for the rest of gs players. The cavs are stuck between letting the role players beat them or curry. I guess they would rather not to let curry beat from how they been playing
I still maintain that if the Cavs players dont go 14% from 3pt, especially on 3s where coverage is a good daylight away from the shooter, they will win the series against a small Warriors lineup. The Cavs also had 16 offensive rebounds to the warrior's 6. The Warriors cant even guard Mozgov in the lowpost and have to resort to fouling him. He just couldnt score his freethrows early on.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I still maintain that if the Cavs players dont go 14% from 3pt, especially on 3s where coverage is a good daylight away from the shooter, they will win the series against a small Warriors lineup. The Cavs also had 16 offensive rebounds to the warrior's 6. The Warriors cant even guard Mozgov in the lowpost and have to resort to fouling him. He just couldnt score his freethrows early on.

The cavs can't score with the Warriors. The only shot they have is to beat them defensively

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Cavs wont fall for that small ball lineup adjustment again and play at that pace. They'll go back Lebron ball and let his teammates rest for defense.
And while they are playing Defense, Lebron doesn't have to be aggressive on D to conserve for the offense.
Warriors aren't going to let bron hold the ball for 20 seconds anymore. You could see in game 4 they started trapping.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Mural off 27th and Northgate in Oakland :wow:
IMG_20150612_160303_zpshvhman8n.jpg

curry lookin like he related to OJ da juiceman in dis

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Warriors aren't going to let bron hold the ball for 20 seconds anymore. You could see in game 4 they started trapping.
Yep, I think the plan is to let Bron hold the ball for 18-20 seconds then send the hard double. From there, he either has to force a shot over a double team or pass the ball to a teammate with 4 seconds left on the clock. I think the days of Bron holding the ball for the whole clock and still getting a good look over 1on1 coverage are over.

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yep, I think the plan is to let Bron hold the ball for 18-20 seconds then send the hard double. From there, he either has to force a shot over a double team or pass the ball to a teammate with 4 seconds left on the clock. I think the days of Bron holding the ball for the whole clock and still getting a good look over 1on1 coverage are over.

He has to get help on the perimeter in these next two games

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The warriors are doubling Lebron off the dribble. Once he takes his second dribble they come. This is similar defense the old bulls would use on Ewing.

The Cavs just need better spacing and dudes need to hit their shots after the double. I expect Lebron to review film and see how the doubles were coming last game.

Blatt and Lebron will make adjustments. Kerr pretty much emptied his clip. There is no other adjustments he can make after sitting bogut and starting Iggy along with the double teams on Lebron.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The warriors are doubling Lebron off the dribble. Once he takes his second dribble they come. This is similar defense the old bulls would use on Ewing.
The Cavs just need better spacing and dudes need to hit their shots after the double. I expect Lebron to review film and see how the doubles were coming last game.

Blatt and Lebron will make adjustments. Kerr pretty much emptied his clip. There is no other adjustments he can make after sitting bogut and starting Iggy along with the double teams on Lebron.
Yep, this is underrated. The Warriors had to adjust their lineup vs. The Cavs being forced to do it. I expect Mozgov and Bron to have a twin tower impact in the post going forward for the handoff when they send a double or hedge off a Lebron dribble.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Anyone else sick of hearing people say Cavs are better off without Kyrie and Love? :why:
Knowing what we know now, i think that the Cavs could have gone 16-1 or better with both Kyrie and Love out there. Next season, i expect them to put good and useful bodies on the rest of the roster spots and run through the NBA.