And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
ff7de8b2582a8f535956d4c5e6817736.png
:patrice:

who made this corny shyt?

Any meme involving police fukking up a nikka is :mjpls:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
After every game this series everyone knows that the next game curry will go off from start to finish, and every game it hasn't happened, but still, it has to eventually happen right? I'd put my money on him having at leat 18 at half tomorrow, if he's gonna do it it has to be next game, even tho they won I don't feel they have all the momentum. He needs to put his foot on their necks, I'm not 100% confident he will tho
In all probability, he has to show up and put on a show - thats the law of averages and in line with his shown track record.

It seems like he is determined not to panic and overreact to prove people wrong about Delly locking him up. He has gone in the other direction and seems to be holding back instead of going all out - for the moment.

He is not going hard. There were a few plays where he turned it on to let us know that if wanted to, he could turn up.

Or this could be wishful thinking.

This wouldn't be a complete finals series if Curry doesn't go for 50 and put on a display of handles and markmanship. Win or lose.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
In all probability, he has to show up and put on a show - thats the law of averages and in line with his shown track record.

It seems like he is determined not to panic and overreact to prove people wrong about Delly locking him up. He has gone in the other direction and seems to be holding back instead of going all out - for the moment.

He is not going hard. There were a few plays where he turned it on to let us know that if wanted to, he could turn up.

This wouldn't be a complete finals series if Curry doesn't go for 50 and put on a display of handles and markmanship. Win or lose.
I agree with this. Hes not even being aggressive yet. I think Game 5 he will be, because this is probably the most important game of his life. He has had a game where he has exploded in each of the three series before this one, so theres no reason to think he wont this series.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Stephen A's mouth got him in trouble again. He may have jeopardized his coverage of the series. Depends on how hard they go after him this time.

Pleas are being copped.

:sasafro:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
After rewatching the game, I'm actually really confident about Cle's chances in Game 5.

They went 4-27 from 3, of which A LOT of those were uncontested (I didn't count but I saw Delly/JR take and brick several gimmes.) JR himself bricked like 4 3s in a possession where they got 4 straight offensive rebounds. :snoop:
They missed A LOT of free throws.
They looked visibly tired and let GS push the pace on them.

I mean GS came out swinging and really gave imo their best shot thus far and Cle played an absolute disaster of a basketball game and crazily enough they were down 6, looking primed to take the lead and win the game at the end of the 3rd. Where they fukked up was benching LeBron to start the 4th. Cle's offense completely stagnated and GS was finally allowed to play GS ball in full, and they went on a huge run. By the time Bron checked back in, it was clear he was in "fukk it" mode, and I don't blame him. Gotta be demoralizing to know your team is so ass that you can't rest for 2-3 mins without the game turning into a trainwreck.

If they shoot at their regular 36pct clip and nail 10 3s instead of 4, and shoot at their regular FT clip (I don't know the number off the top of my head but I know it's way better than whatever tf they shot last night), they don't end that 3rd quarter down 6 and in striking distance--they're actually in the lead at the end of the 3rd. And the 4th plays out completely differently. Nothing was super impressive about that GS performance and they were STILL getting killed on the boards. Cavs role players just gotta hit those open shots and make their FTs. With 2 days to rest and review what happened I think GS is in trouble. :yeshrug:
Im actually watching the game after the cool off this morning and I still maintain that the Cavs will be the 2015 NBA champions. The missed 3s were makeable shots, the large number of freethrows the Cavs missed also allowed the Warriors to take the lead. GS defended worse than the 1st three games but the Cavs role players missed a lot of money shots. Anyway, im done here with the trolls until the game on Sunday and i expect the Cavs to win that game and close it out at the QLA. Iggy also shot the lights out and JR and Shump are due for theirs as well but we'll see. Lebron ahould have started tge 4th irregardless. They had all the momentum.

This David Lee patch is just a patch. He is still a terrible defender.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Im actually watching the game after the cool off this morning and I still maintain that the Cavs will be the 2015 NBA champions. The missed 3s were makeable shots, the large number of freethrows the Cavs missed also allowed the Warriors to take the lead. GS defended worse than the 1st three games but the Cavs role players missed a lot of money shots. Anyway, im done here with the trolls until the game on Sunday and i expect the Cavs to win that game and close it out at the QLA. Iggy also shot the lights out and JR and Shump are due for theirs as well but we'll see. Lebron ahould have started tge 4th irregardless. They had all the momentum.

This David Lee patch is just a patch. He is still a terrible defender.
What about the 3's Steph missed in games 2 and 3? Who's more likely to make open shots between Shump, Delly or Steph?

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yeah....very low key, Curry has figured them out and is coasting. He's driving right past Dellavedova and is KILLING the Cavs when they switch on the pick and rolls. He (and Thompson) are being decoys that as a result is opening the floor up for Iggy, Green, Barnes, etc to attack or shoot WIDE OPEN 3s.

When Cavs started 7-0, Curry hit a 3 and got some things going to get his team on track. When the Cavs got it the deficit down to 3 points late (in the 3rd I believe) he hit some shots and halted the Cavs' momentum. If GSW needed him to score 35+ it could have happened.

Curry also got a lot of hockey assists and played great defense contesting shots, making Delly uncomfortable, and when doubling Bron.

Cavs are trapping him on pick and roll and he's not forcing shots. He played a good, controlled game as a PG on a great team.