And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
After rewatching the game, I'm actually really confident about Cle's chances in Game 5.

They went 4-27 from 3, of which A LOT of those were uncontested (I didn't count but I saw Delly/JR take and brick several gimmes.) JR himself bricked like 4 3s in a possession where they got 4 straight offensive rebounds. :snoop:
They missed A LOT of free throws.
They looked visibly tired and let GS push the pace on them.

I mean GS came out swinging and really gave imo their best shot thus far and Cle played an absolute disaster of a basketball game and crazily enough they were down 6, looking primed to take the lead and win the game at the end of the 3rd. Where they fukked up was benching LeBron to start the 4th. Cle's offense completely stagnated and GS was finally allowed to play GS ball in full, and they went on a huge run. By the time Bron checked back in, it was clear he was in "fukk it" mode, and I don't blame him. Gotta be demoralizing to know your team is so ass that you can't rest for 2-3 mins without the game turning into a trainwreck.

If they shoot at their regular 36pct clip and nail 10 3s instead of 4, and shoot at their regular FT clip (I don't know the number off the top of my head but I know it's way better than whatever tf they shot last night), they don't end that 3rd quarter down 6 and in striking distance--they're actually in the lead at the end of the 3rd. And the 4th plays out completely differently. Nothing was super impressive about that GS performance and they were STILL getting killed on the boards. Cavs role players just gotta hit those open shots and make their FTs. With 2 days to rest and review what happened I think GS is in trouble. :yeshrug:

Daps
After every game this series everyone knows that the next game curry will go off from start to finish, and every game it hasn't happened, but still, it has to eventually happen right? I'd put my money on him having at leat 18 at half tomorrow, if he's gonna do it it has to be next game, even tho they won I don't feel they have all the momentum. He needs to put his foot on their necks, I'm not 100% confident he will tho

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
ff7de8b2582a8f535956d4c5e6817736.png