And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly at this point you cant expect these two fukkbois to do shyt. JR Smith should be ashamed of himself, at least Shumpert is kind of locking down Klay :scust:

Might aswell play Mike Miller and Joe Harris instead of JR :scust:

At this point you gotta give Miller some minutes even if only to lengthen the rotation a bit.

JR is just mindboggling though, how can this nikka be so :trash:, he lit up the Hawks.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
• It’s unclear if James can even come out at this point. The Cavs were minus-6 in the seven minutes James sat, and they have zero offense without him. Their non-LeBron offense resembles how Golden State might look without talent — a bunch of guys running around, cutting, and screening, producing no usable advantage.

The GAWD Zach Lowe :wow:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
• It’s unclear if James can even come out at this point. The Cavs were minus-6 in the seven minutes James sat, and they have zero offense without him. Their non-LeBron offense resembles how Golden State might look without talent — a bunch of guys running around, cutting, and screening, producing no usable advantage.

The GAWD Zach Lowe :wow:

It's definitely noticeable. Every time James is out GS immediately goes on a run. He either has to rest shortly when both Klay and Steph are rested or not rest at all

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
It's not one day nikka the series is 2-2.. And probably should be 3-1 for GS...

Without Curry or Klay cooking on the offensive end.

I don't need a screen name to have logic, shyts not adding up and losing by 20 at the crib while starters needing Ice-towels and IV's to be competitive isn't a good look to me...

Logical speaking :francis:
This doesnt make any sense. They only led and controlled 1 game which was game 4. If anything they should be 3-1 down. Previously, they had only been ahead for less than 15 minutes in 3 games

Anyway, the Coli overreacts again; Cleveland should really pick this up again on game 5. They shot 14.8% on 3s and 20 of those 3s were wide open. They also had 20 second chance points to GS's 9.

Last edited:

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors have only lost 4 games all year at home. It's asking an awful lot for the Cavs to win there twice, especially with a depleted team.

I really think the series is over now Cavs had to win all their home games to steal this
I dont care about that home record bruh. Thats irrelevant now

Cavs won at their place already, they can do it again. Same with Warriors

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
The Cavs will make adjustments before game 5. The Cavs haven't loss back to back games this post season and I still have faith in the team even though they have to pull another victory in a very hostile environment on Sunday. I don't know if it would be best to give Miller more minutes than JR but someone has help Bron badly and Smith is fukking up right now. Maybe this lost will make the team realize that they can't let up their intensity during the finals. They let GS dictate the pace and loss because of it.