And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once this series is over. If anyone gets bball withdrawals, check out "Alex Groz" YouTube channel.
My boy has hundreds of classic FULL 80s and 90s NBA games
Y'all can watch that :mjpls: domination of a great blazers team in '92 and decide if LeBron passed him or not, or ever will..
I'm watching Celts - Lakers '87

Hopefully doesn't get taken down for a while :shaq2:
Props

Im watching MJ's 64 point game against rookie Shaq(29 & 24) later

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
About the missed open 3s? Just from watching the game, you can see that 86% of their 3-pt misses weren't OPEN ones.

Yeah it definitely would be hard going against the Thunder. I said a week ago that this time next year we'll be discussing a Cavs/Thunder Finals. :wow:

Two future top-10 scorers of all time head-to-head once again :wow:

KD's foot tho.....

:20smj:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I never seen so many good adjustment made in on game by a coach good job Kerr. Make the cavs look like what they really are without Irving and love horrible

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think the Cavs win the next game. Think get these days of rest will be huge for them cuz they looked straight up fatigued last game. Especially Delly and Lebron

Jr and shump will play better too.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Kyrie's body tho.....

:sadcam:

Let's just hope that everyone can have a clean bill of health next year. There's been too much sacrifice in the Eid al-NBA this season. :mjcry:

KD is much more likely to have to deal the future lingering effects because of the type of injury he had and the fact that he rushed back to play. I know you already know this. :skip:

Cavs have the means to address depth this summer as well so I expect Kyrie and Bron's MPG to be dramatically reduced.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think the Cavs win the next game. Think get these days of rest will be huge for them cuz they looked straight up fatigued last game. Especially Delly and Lebron

NO THEY won't stop smoking Smokez

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Warriors have only lost 4 games all year at home. It's asking an awful lot for the Cavs to win there twice, especially with a depleted team.

I really think the series is over now Cavs had to win all their home games to steal this