And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's not one day nikka the series is 2-2.. And probably should be 3-1 for GS...

Without Curry or Klay cooking on the offensive end.

I don't need a screen name to have logic, shyts not adding up and losing by 20 at the crib while starters needing Ice-towels and IV's to be competitive isn't a good look to me...

Logical speaking :francis:
I'm talking about an extra day of rest will make a big difference for Cleveland. I don't know what you're talking about.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
These finals have tainted my opinion of Curry. He's a once in a lifetime shooter but he would never be on anyone's mt. Rushmore. He will also never win another mvp. His team can win more games next year and he can improve his stats but people see he's just a good player on a really good team, nothing more. If GSW shock the world lol Iggy should get fmvp.

Bron playing with D3 quality players but still out there making us feel he can pull it off and win the chip.

How does 1 series (not even a finished one, a 4 game sample size) completely taint your view of a player? Seems extremely reactionary....

Last edited:
Daps
Nikka, don't come up here with your select quotes pretending like the Warriors haven't struggled mightily. Nikka, according to Las Vegas GS should be cleanly sweeping the Cavs who lost Kyrie and Love. Stop trolling
They're not "select quotes" - they're quotes from posters who overreacted after only a few minutes into the game. Unless you're gonna provide proof of the Cavs missing 20 open 3s in Game 4, don't both quoting me again.

:umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm talking about an extra day of rest will make a big difference for Cleveland. I don't know what you're talking about.
And it won't make any difference to the team that's not tired :francis:

It's like working out breh.. You spend so much energy going hard for a day it's gonna take more than one single day to recoup.. Even for million dollar athletes. Especially going against other million dollar athletes in a 7 game series..

But we'll see

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Very true

Like I said earlier, I'm not sleeping on Cleveland. I felt like they out hustled GS the entire series.. BUT hustle gonna only beat talent for so long

But it's also up to GS players and staff to put in effort and make adjustments. I expect Cleveland to make adjustments but how much will that matter if Curry/Klay/Barnes heat up or Cleveland players can't physically keep up
Breh, their have been 16 quarters so far. GS has only fully outplayed Cleveland in one quarter. And that quarter was the 4th quarter tonight. Stop it nikka

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
CHRjt4pUAAA4UZc.jpg
Kerr has found his inspiration

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
shyt is like boxing... The lesser talented guy can come out in the first few rounds and compete.. Maybe even win the rounds. Maybe land a hard shot that KO's the other guy.. But eventually the better talented and better conditioned fighter will whether the storm and the talent/skill will shine. No guarantees on who will win the fight but who you putting money on?

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They're not "select quotes" - they're quotes from posters who overreacted after only a few minutes into the game. Unless you're gonna provide proof of the Cavs missing 20 open 3s in Game 4, don't both quoting me again.

:umad:
Nikka, Golden State should be blowing these nikkaz out by 20 and 30 EVERY night. You nikkaz didn't win tonight, Cleveland gave it to you. Stop it.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
shyt is like boxing... The lesser talented guy can come out in the first few rounds and compete.. Maybe even win the rounds. Maybe land a hard shot that KO's the other guy.. But eventually the better talented and better conditioned fighter will whether the storm and the talent/skill will shine. No guarantees on who will win the fight but who you putting money on?
Nikka, they've played 16 quarters. Golden State has had 1 great quarter. You sound Bazemore after the Hawks got swept.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
and it's still 2-2 :russ:

Come on breh.. Always bet on skill
According to skill you should be blowing these nikkaz out by 30 and 40 points. Golden State has yet to win two in a row. Warriors keep telling us what's about to happen, not what's actually happening. Stop trolling

Daps
Nikka, Golden State should be blowing these nikkaz out by 20 and 30 EVERY night. You nikkaz didn't win tonight, Cleveland gave it to you. Stop it.
I didn't win anything. Cleveland didn't give me anything. The Warriors however did win tonight, and no Cleveland didn't give it to them.