And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And just like GS.. The best shooting team in the league (who can also play defense) can have bad shooting games you think the Cavs (who aren't nearly as good at shooting the ball) aren't gonna have any bad shooting games in this series?

nikkas really in here acting like Cleveland was just missing all their shots when Curry/Klay have been having shots that are like layups just rim out or miss...

Like i said, offense isn't even GS main problem. Their main issue was offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points. Once GS focus on that then the series is pretty much a wrap
So you think GS can take a magic pill and get more offensive rebounds? They already tried grabbing Cavs jerseys like bytches. If they could do it, they would have done it by now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes, I do.
Then hold these L's for me breh :francis:

full

For some one who's name is Logicfirst you not using much of it:francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So you think GS can take a magic pill and get more offensive rebounds? They already tried grabbing Cavs jerseys like bytches. If they could do it, they would have done it by now.
Who said that.. I said they gonna make adjustments which they have

What adjustments the Cavs gonna make playing the same 8 players every game... I don't even expect TT to keep up his level of play banging down there every night without a break. He playing above his paygrade as well

Only nikka I see being consistent is Mosgov

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I said that 4th Qrt will always be a problem for Cavs even in games their winning handily , the extra day of rest will help a little but that's it..these guys are stretched to the limit. Their best effort and defense can beat GS but their bodies can't keep up anymore in my opinion. It ain't over until it's over though.

Daps
Look at all these overreactions after the Cavs were up 7-0 in the first quarter -
This is about to get comical

Can already tell GS will lose. They get out hustled and the take dumb jump shots.

They aint ready

They are a jump shooting team...

that small ball lineup is not going to work.

kerr is looking funny in the light :mjpls:

I knew this would end horribly :scust:

go small brehs :huhldup:

iggy is a ass 3pt shooter :pachaha:....show em how to do it shump :ahh:

Easy money just won a nickel off this series:myman:

Back to the drawing board
jay2s.gif

Break up a 67 winning starting lineup brehs

That's why you get for going small :mjlol:

Looking like the Warriors are being put to bed.

I know it's early.....

all that gamE planning,,,, all that work...all that talk..just to start out down 7. Frauds!!

LETS GO CAVS!!

Why aint you shooting that wide open 3 draymond :troll:

game...

blouses

Never trust jump shooting teams in high pressure situations.

They're like 0-1000000000, 00000000000,00000000,0000000 in thos situations

:heh:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They were talking about how Lebron has barely slept because of ally he treatment they've had to give him for dehydration and cramping... One day gonna change that?

Maybe for him it will.. But for Delledova.. The great white hope? :heh:
One day means a lot you fukkin fruitcup

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You playing off hypothetics now :heh:

They barely won games with them nikkas playing 150%.. Like Kobe said. They played every game like it's the last... How many "Last" games you think they gonna play without burning out or GS adjusting

you never know

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
One day means a lot you fukkin fruitcup
It's not one day nikka the series is 2-2.. And probably should be 3-1 for GS...

Without Curry or Klay cooking on the offensive end.

I don't need a screen name to have logic, shyts not adding up and losing by 20 at the crib while starters needing Ice-towels and IV's to be competitive isn't a good look to me...

Logical speaking :francis:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look at all these overreactions after the Cavs were up 7-0 in the first quarter -

:heh:
Nikka, don't come up here with your select quotes pretending like the Warriors haven't struggled mightily. Nikka, according to Las Vegas GS should be cleanly sweeping the Cavs who lost Kyrie and Love. Stop trolling

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you never know
Very true

Like I said earlier, I'm not sleeping on Cleveland. I felt like they out hustled GS the entire series.. BUT hustle gonna only beat talent for so long

But it's also up to GS players and staff to put in effort and make adjustments. I expect Cleveland to make adjustments but how much will that matter if Curry/Klay/Barnes heat up or Cleveland players can't physically keep up