And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas actually think Klay and Steph are like some fluke players or some shyt... Both are probably the best 3 pt shooters in the game that are also young, can defend, and can get their own shots...

This ain't Kyle Korver.. Who that fakkit Delledova actually purposely injured that took him out the series

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikkas actually think Klay and Steph are like some fluke players or some shyt... Both are probably the best 3 pt shooters in the game that are also young, can defend, and can get their own shots...

This ain't Kyle Korver.. Who that fakkit Delledova actually purposely injured that took him out the series
Everyone recognizes Klay and Steph are phenomenal players . . . except when they're playing Cleveland.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nobody's afraid of Curry anymore. That's for sure.

Why would anyone? It's the playoffs :dead:

Cavs putting 2-3 defenders on him every single play, and it'll spell doom for the Cavs if they don't find a better way to defend him. When the ball is in his hands and Kerr's dumb ass isn't making him play off-ball offense, GS offense is unstoppable.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When the series is over
Aight breh we'll see

GS won by 20 tonight.. In an away game. There was no bullshyt calls to get to the line at the end of the game or no overtime... Kerr adjusted. Now it's up to Clevelabd to adjust and keep up... My thing is can they?

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why would anyone? It's the playoffs :dead:

Cavs putting 2-3 defenders on him every single play, and it'll spell doom for the Cavs if they don't find a better way to defend him. When the ball is in his hands and Kerr's dumb ass isn't making him play off-ball offense, GS offense is unstoppable.
So basically GS is great against a shytty defense

Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Everyone recognizes Klay and Steph are phenomenal players . . . except when they're playing Cleveland.
They are without being in any rhythm... The games have been EXTREMELY close until tonight without them playing like they can. You really expect Cleveland to have the energy to play above their potential and GS to play below there's?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight breh we'll see

GS won by 20 tonight.. In an away game. There was no bullshyt calls to get to the line at the end of the game or no overtime... Kerr adjusted. Now it's up to Clevelabd to adjust and keep up... My thing is can they?

they have an extra day off:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And just like GS.. The best shooting team in the league (who can also play defense) can have bad shooting games you think the Cavs (who aren't nearly as good at shooting the ball) aren't gonna have any bad shooting games in this series?

nikkas really in here acting like Cleveland was just missing all their shots when Curry/Klay have been having shots that are like layups just rim out or miss...

Like i said, offense isn't even GS main problem. Their main issue was offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points. Once GS focus on that then the series is pretty much a wrap

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
they have an extra day off:yeshrug:
They were talking about how Lebron has barely slept because of ally he treatment they've had to give him for dehydration and cramping... One day gonna change that?

Maybe for him it will.. But for Delledova.. The great white hope? :heh: