And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nikka, they've played 16 quarters. Golden State has had 1 great quarter. You sound Bazemore after the Hawks got swept.
And again nikka, the series is still tied :dahell:

What Is the fukking point you're trying to make?

Cleveland doesn't have the manpower or talent to keep up... And to be honest they shouldn't have even won the last game

GS has possibly 2 of the best offensive and DEFENSIVE guards in the game who haven't even began to start clicking. This isn't James Harden, these nikkas are flat out scorers without the refs and most of their shots haven't been dropping. Curry hasn't even become aggressive yet.. Just shooting 3's that NORMALLY drop.. A lot of shyt just rimmed out. That shyt not gonna happen every game and all they need is 2.

Yet Lebron and company been playing the best they've played all year, been getting majority of the calls (c'mon, every commercial has been a Lebron commercial for a movie or some shyt.. Like there isn't some push for this nikka) and the games they've won has been on a prayer

Use your logic breh :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
According to skill you should be blowing these nikkaz out by 30 and 40 points. Golden State has yet to win two in a row. Warriors keep telling us what's about to happen, not what's actually happening. Stop trolling
Again.. Didn't I say the series might go 7 games :francis:

I expect Cleveland to win some games and never underestimated them winning the series.. Unlike you nigas right now

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
After kyrie got hurt nobody in the world was saying it was gonna go 7. . .except you. Lol
:rudy:

Even with Kyrie I had it going 7... I just knew the league wasn't gonna let this nikka get swept because of an injury

Kyrie was the xfactor... The only xfactor. The fact that it's 2-2 should be considered a blessing...

Logically speaking:mjpls:

Daps
This superstition is just crazy with people really grasping for straws to somehow channel their hopes. If Cleveland is like Memphis then GSW shouldnt be 2-1 down period because they have gone through that before.. GS isnt winning any game in Cleveland or any other game in this series. They have had 3 games to change things and Cleveland still gives them the work. This series should be 3-0.
@Teko you might need to go back to the drawing board. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true

Like I said earlier, I'm not sleeping on Cleveland. I felt like they out hustled GS the entire series.. BUT hustle gonna only beat talent for so long

But it's also up to GS players and staff to put in effort and make adjustments. I expect Cleveland to make adjustments but how much will that matter if Curry/Klay/Barnes heat up or Cleveland players can't physically keep up

Yea we will see:yeshrug:

Also game 7 would be next friday instead of thursday, that's another extra day:manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea we will see:yeshrug:

Also game 7 would be next friday instead of thursday, that's another extra day:manny:
I'm with it:yeshrug:

I don't bet on shyt except fights, so I'm looking at it in a boxing perspective

Talent + conditioning >>> size + effort, But it's not a guarantee

It's my opinion.. If the refs keep Cleveland in the game and The pace/rebounding isn't controlled by GS then Cleveland MIGHT pull it out

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Based on my analytics
Aight

But idk breh... I played sports and usually the deeper team won even if the other team was more talented

In this case, I don't think Cleveland is as deep or as talented as the warriors... Even with the Golden boy on the squad but we'll see

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with it:yeshrug:

I don't bet on shyt except fights, so I'm looking at it in a boxing perspective

Talent + conditioning >>> size + effort, But it's not a guarantee

It's my opinion.. If the refs keep Cleveland in the game and The pace/rebounding isn't controlled by GS then Cleveland MIGHT pull it out

Oh no doubt the refs can determine the outcome of a game

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
These finals have tainted my opinion of Curry. He's a once in a lifetime shooter but he would never be on anyone's mt. Rushmore. He will also never win another mvp. His team can win more games next year and he can improve his stats but people see he's just a good player on a really good team, nothing more. If GSW shock the world lol Iggy should get fmvp.

Bron playing with D3 quality players but still out there making us feel he can pull it off and win the chip.

Damn did you expect Curry to go down as the greatest PG ever :dead: