And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Aight

But idk breh... I played sports and usually the deeper team won even if the other team was more talented

In this case, I don't think Cleveland is as deep or as talented as the warriors... Even with the Golden boy on the squad but we'll see
Can we agree on one thing: if you had no knowledge of the regular series or previous playoff series and you're seeing both of these teams for the first time, which team would you honestly say has more talent? 4 games is a lot of basketball

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can we agree on one thing: if you had no knowledge of the regular series or previous playoff series and you're seeing both of these teams for the first time, which team would you honestly say has more talent? 4 games is a lot of basketball
Off first glance, watching all 4 games I would think that they're even in talent until tonight

That's what I'm also saying, I'm not a huge fan of any team. I dislike Lebron but he's hooping and never did I consider them assed out.

I still would say Warriors are a better overall team. If I didn't know anybody but heard that Steph Curry is a beast, and Klay Thompson is a beast and seeing both of them not play up to potential but still win games (or keep them close) I would still pick GS.

I also know that at this point, being in the finals, everything comes into play especially coaching. I didn't see Kerr make the appropriate adjustments until this game. I even called it earlier in this thread. GS adjusted appropriately after squeaking by with a win and narrowly losing as well. I didn't think they made any adjustments to the game plan until this game.. And they could still make a couple more..

One of the main adjustments I thought they should've made was giving Lee more playing time, in which they did in the last game and tonight.

nikkas was saying "they just can't change their offense in the finals"... Yes they can. It's called coaching. Even though it wasn't for the entire game it was good enough for a couple plays in every half. It's something they needed to do because jump shooting teams often struggle in the playoffs without a low post presence

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Off first glance, watching all 4 games I would think that they're even in talent until tonight

That's what I'm also saying, I'm not a huge fan of any team. I dislike Lebron but he's hooping and never did I consider them assed out.

I still would say Warriors are a better overall team. If I didn't know anybody but heard that Steph Curry is a beast, and Klay Thompson is a beast and seeing both of them not play up to potential but still win games (or keep them close) I would still pick GS.

I also know that at this point, being in the finals, everything comes into play especially coaching. I didn't see Kerr make the appropriate adjustments until this game. I even called it earlier in this thread. GS adjusted appropriately after squeaking by with a win and narrowly losing as well. I didn't think they made any adjustments to the game plan until this game.. And they could still make a couple more..

One of the main adjustments I thought they should've made was giving Lee more playing time, in which they did in the last game and tonight.

nikkas was saying "they just can't change their offense in the finals"... Yes they can. It's called coaching. Even though it wasn't for the entire game it was good enough for a couple plays in every half. It's something they needed to do because jump shooting teams often struggle in the playoffs without a low post presence
Yeah but breh, Golden State is damn near a 70 win team and Cavs are forcing them to change their line up AFTER losing Kyrie. By all objective measuring sticks Cavs look better. Some talented teams just don't matchup well against other teams. It just happens.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah but breh, Golden State is damn near a 70 win team and Cavs are forcing them to change their line up AFTER losing Kyrie? By all objective measuring sticks Cavs look better. Some talented teams just don't matchup well against other teams. It just happens.
C'mon man, that shyt don't matter now..,

Record don't mean shyt right now. They are a 70 win team yet went through 2-3 exciting series in the west..

What was exciting about Cleveland vs. Boston? Or against a hobbled Hawks team?

Cleveland should've been the fresher team off jump... And they were but still only managed to get the series 2-2.

Not taking nothing from them due to injuries they received but Cavs went to this style of play after Love got hurt really and it's proved to be more effective than with Love in the lineup.

It's basically let Lebron post up and kick it out to an open shooter if they double.

Who was TT before this season? Or Delledova? Them nikkas are playing above they pay grade and been doing it past 4 games. And even with Lebron taking 20 ft's, they still only squeaking by.

Warriors aren't a slouch team and idk why you nikkas keep thinking that way. They undersized which has been the #1 issue this series along with the slow pace usually caused by the refs.

Cavs do not look better to me, they just keep getting more shot attempts and getting more to the line. It's a 7 game series where adjustments are more important than anything. Cavs starting 5 aren't as good as GS's nor is their bench. Take away second chance points (by pushing the pace and focusing on rebounds) and GS wins by 20... Just like tonight

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
C'mon man, that shyt don't matter now..,

Record don't mean shyt right now. They are a 70 win team yet went through 2-3 exciting series in the west..

What was exciting about Cleveland vs. Boston? Or against a hobbled Hawks team?

Cleveland should've been the fresher team off jump... And they were but still only managed to get the series 2-2.

Not taking nothing from them due to injuries they received but Cavs went to this style of play after Love got hurt really and it's proved to be more effective than with Love in the lineup.

It's basically let Lebron post up and kick it out to an open shooter if they double.

Who was TT before this season? Or Delledova? Them nikkas are playing above they pay grade and been doing it past 4 games. And even with Lebron taking 20 ft's, they still only squeaking by.

Warriors aren't a slouch team and idk why you nikkas keep thinking that way. They undersized which has been the #1 issue this series along with the slow pace usually caused by the refs.

Cavs do not look better to me, they just keep getting more shot attempts and getting more to the line. It's a 7 game series where adjustments are more important than anything. Cavs starting 5 aren't as good as GS's nor is their bench. Take away second chance points (by pushing the pace and focusing on rebounds) and GS wins by 20... Just like tonight
If records don't mean shyt now then previous performances don't mean shyt either then. Cavs have outplayed the Warriors. You're right about one thing: the only way the Warriors can win is if the Cavs bodies just give out.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If records don't mean shyt now then previous performances don't mean shyt either then. Cavs have outplayed the Warriors. You're right about one thing: the only way the Warriors can win is if the Cavs bodies just give out.
I'm not going by previous perfomances:dahell::dahell::dahell:

And I've already stated in this thread that Cleveland has out hustled them.. It's one of the main reasons Cleveland is in the series

And that's not the only way I thought GS will win. I said if any of their main weapons catch on fire... Which still hasn't really happened yet, then Warriors should win it :dahell:

Cleveland could walk through the Lazarus pit but if Steph, Klay, and Barns are clicking they still would lose by 20

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Problem was anybody knew they were going to have a let down game tonight. The other night was suuuuuuch an emotional game they all came out flat tonight

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors should now realize the cavs are no competition without Kyrie. Curry still hasn't had a mvp caliber game:wow: