And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ok he ain't shyt but you have to admit he hasn't stepped up and has lost some of the shine he had coming into the series. This GSW team top to bottom is very talented and should win against the depleted Cavs. Splash brothers? More like a ripple in a puddle.
He hasn't been aggressive I'll give you that. If the Cavs played him straight up he'd be lighting they ass up. He hasn't been good in these finals I'll give you that. The dumb turnovers and lack of aggression has irked me.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that should scare the cavs. he's due for a game where he's like he was in the 4th qtr of game 3 for the whole game.

I keep hearing he's do for a game, how bout he just can't do it against this cavs team and he needs his talented teammates to get him that win. If GSW wins in 6/7 dubs fans will still be saying he's do for a big game but it will come next year When they play the cavs

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bron just dropped the "game 6 in Boston" line. :ohhh:

Asked if Game 5 on Sunday would be the biggest of his career.

Said Game 6 against Boston, being down 3-2 (the game where he dropped 45 and crushed Boston's soul) was the biggest of his career and best moment. Made it sound like Game 5 is gonna be nothing in comparison.

The fukkery that will occur on Sunday...:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Iguadala is the alpha male on the Warriors. He's the one who should always have the ball during crunch time
It ain't about being no alpha male... nikkas keep throwing this term around not knowing what it is

Iggy has EXPERIENCE... Dude done played with and against HOF players his entire career.

Dude was an all-star, a starter, a number 1 scoring option... Dude is not afraid or shaken easily by seeing Lebron on every play backing him down in the post.. He doesn't feel helpless or none of that shyt.

Dude knows what it takes to win a game.. He done spent enough time playing with and against the best players holding his own.

He's just older so people think his stock has dropped when he's probably the most experienced bet on the team.. One of the most consistent and durable players that GS got.

Despite never being into the finals until this point, he's probably the least effected player being under the bright lights.. And it's showing through his play. Any championship team will tell you that you need a player like that in the finals. It's why veteran leadership is so important in the NBA.

Dude has played either with or against players like AI, Kobe, Vince, Tmac, Lebron, etc.. In their primes and always been competitive

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To all the LeBron stans....

So what y'all gon do if the Cavs lose this series? :lupe:

Bu bu bu but he was tired

Bu bu but he cut his head

Bu bu but his team is trash

Bu bu bu Shump and JR threw the game away

:sas2:
Bigger picture. I think it's a testament to his greatness that he's gotten this trash team to compete to the point where you can even make posts like this. We went from thinking this series would be a wrap to y'all basically saying, "Well since they're still competing, what's the excuse if they lose?" Do you understand how absurd that is? A fully loaded Warriors team is struggling with a half-baked Cavs squad and you're thumping your chest like they just beat the 2012 heat.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Come on dog.....real life is like Madden and NBA 2K. See in my NBA 2k franchise I have Kobe play 48 minutes a game and he still avg 35 a game. I mean if Kobe can do that in NBA 2k why can't Lebron do that shyt in real life. Or is Bron just a punk ass bytch and that is why he can't play 48 minutes a game.
I think he's really good. The best player in the NBA by a large margin. You never see me in a Lebron hate thread. Definitely not a punk ass bytch for not playing 48 minutes a game.

I wouldn't say he's tired, I'd say he's not good enough to beat 5 guys on his own. He's doing a lot but he's still making mistakes so there's more to it than simply energy. It's a 7 game series. Lebron's the best GS is just better.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
delevo-d-leaguer out here playing like his usual trash self
pj carlesimo teeth look like my toilet when i leave the piss in overnight and the porcelain gets stained
iguodola for mvp
steph n klay still playing like shyt :francis:
david lee :salute:
bogut :usure:
jr smith n shumpert :flabbynsick::trash:

oracle on sunday :demonic: :blessed:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To all the LeBron stans....

So what y'all gon do if the Cavs lose this series? :lupe:

Bu bu bu but he was tired

Bu bu but he cut his head

Bu bu but his team is trash

Bu bu bu Shump and JR threw the game away

:sas2:

He cut his head? You're just being stupid right?
Smart cavs fans knew before the series it would be really hard if not possible especially after what happened after game 1.we playing with house money now. After you done sipping your tea what would you say if the cavs win.