And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm not putting him down. I acknowledged that he's a good player. But the MVP award has lost it's meaning. Going by the true textbook meaning Curry isn't an "MVP" in any sense of the word and if you think otherwise you're just ignorant. He's not a catalyst or a game changer. You can't drop Curry onto any team in the league and watch them win 20-30 extra games from his presence alone. Rose showed he had that ability in 2011 when the Bulls were injured all year and still winning. Durant has shown that ability. Westbrook. Anthony Davis as well. And obviously Bron. Curry's a good player on a great team. Put any of those other players on this team in his place and the Warriors probably sweep.

And I don't think Bron shoulda won it this year either (just based on reg season.) Shoulda been Harden or Westbrook, playoffs or not.
Currys Playoff numbers
28.3 ppg
5 rpg
6.4 rpg
1.8 spg
45% fgp
41% 3pfg%

Those look like MvP numbers to me :yeshrug:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of when Stephen A. showed up after the Mayweather/Pacman fight and pissed off cacs around the country for acknowledging Mayweather's greatness. Now he's shooting down these cacs hero. He tryna get his hood pass back :jawalrus:

Saw a vid on espn where some dude emailed Cowherd and had the nerve to say Black analysts who criticize Delly are racist or jealous :russ:

The bottomline is breh is average. Solid defender... Below average offensive player its not hating or cism. Nothing to get mad about it

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
CHRjt4pUAAA4UZc.jpg
"I like ya, and I want ya"

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm not putting him down. I acknowledged that he's a good player. But the MVP award has lost it's meaning. Going by the true textbook meaning Curry isn't an "MVP" in any sense of the word and if you think otherwise you're just ignorant. He's not a catalyst or a game changer. You can't drop Curry onto any team in the league and watch them win 20-30 extra games from his presence alone. Rose showed he had that ability in 2011 when the Bulls were injured all year and still winning. Durant has shown that ability. Westbrook. Anthony Davis as well. And obviously Bron. Curry's a good player on a great team. Put any of those other players on this team in his place and the Warriors probably sweep.

And I don't think Bron shoulda won it this year either (just based on reg season.) Shoulda been Harden or Westbrook, playoffs or not.
Man, shut up.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Currys Playoff numbers
28.3 ppg
5 rpg
6.4 rpg
1.8 spg
45% fgp
41% 3pfg%

Those look like MvP numbers to me :yeshrug:
I'm not sure how you could've read through everything I just said and then still proceed to post his stats as though that discounts any of my points. I'm not even gonna call you an insult like I usually do because there're no words heinous enough to describe your behavior.
Man, shut up.
Deep analysis. I'll get back to you tomorrow with my thesis breh.