And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not sure how you could've read through everything I just said and then still proceed to post his stats as though that discounts any of my points. I'm not even gonna call you an insult like I usually do because there're no words heinous enough to describe your behavior.

Deep analysis. I'll get back to you tomorrow with my thesis breh.
@360Waves taking you little nikkaz to basketball school.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure how you could've read through everything I just said and then still proceed to post his stats as though that discounts any of my points. I'm not even gonna call you an insult like I usually do because there're no words heinous enough to describe your behavior.

Deep analysis. I'll get back to you tomorrow with my thesis breh.
Man shut the fukk up. Curry >>> ya favorite pg :umad:

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin @Loose or any stat head

What is lebron shooting this series on possessions guarded by iguodala?

But Iggy isn't shutting down LeBron they said :sas2:
These are Iggy's #s for all defensive matchups across the series (limiting opponents by -12.8% under their shooting average) -

Cb2OeQv.png

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man shut the fukk up. Curry >>> ya favorite pg :umad:
Beating your chest after beating an exhausted Cavs squad. And Curry still played like ass and stat padded in a blowout. :heh:

Be the "best PG" in the league and have your team carry you to victories against LeBron and the Saint Vincent-Saint Mary's JV Basketball squad.
Be the "best PG" in the league and have Andre Iguodala threatening you for Finals MVP brehs.
Be the "best PG" in the league and let Matthew Dellavedova outplay you multiple times.

:camby:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true. You have no idea how much attention Cleveland is devoting to Steph defensively. Everyone is open because they're so afraid of Steph and Klay.
Ok he ain't shyt but you have to admit he hasn't stepped up and has lost some of the shine he had coming into the series. This GSW team top to bottom is very talented and should win against the depleted Cavs. Splash brothers? More like a ripple in a puddle.