And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just don't undastand how none of dese nikkas can function without Bron.

I just don't get it. Geezus fukkin khrist.
leave Miami and end up in the same situation breh's....only difference is we have a PG now...still got the best 2 guard in the L and future HOF Center and HOF PF yall gon catch this work next year

Daps
Pace has very little to do with whether the Cavs have to catchup. GS basically wins their games on fastbreaks and aren't that good of a halfcourt team. With TT out there, they need Green and Bogut under the basket after every Cavs missed shot, otherwise the Cavs can have an inefficient night and it wont matter.

i think that we are missing each other here. The Warriors cant dictate the pace unless they gamble on defense by trying to trapping on every
Possession. They can dictate their own pace but they'll find a set Cleveland defence and why would they hurry up shots if the opportunity is not there? When the other team has possession, you are at their mercy. When you have possession you can do whatever you like with it but goodluck in not turning it over.
You don't need to trap/double on every possession. That's not how you control the pace, that's how you lose the game going up against a player like LeBron. What kind of nonsense are you talking? Like I said earlier -

"If they can't get it started on the offensive end, they'll have to try and throw different looks at Bron to keep him guessing. Doubling and trapping him (even if it's simply a show to make him pick up the ball) will work if they do it in the right situation - whenever he's deep enough in the post, on the inbounds or in motion of going from the elbow to the low post."

That doesn't mean every time, just during certain periods where they feel like the gamble is a high percentage play. Once they can create turnovers and get out running on the fastbreak and start to build momentum [going on scoring runs], it'll force the Cavs to play catchup. Which will open up the game more as you're won't see ISO-Postman LeBron motioning to the low block all the time. It'll force the Cavs to move the ball around a bit more.

You don't have to take shots early in the shotclock, it's just a matter of executing on offense. It seems like you're not understanding how ebbs and flows work. You're only at a team's mercy if you allow them to - I do expect the Warriors to switch things up in this game.

This is nonsense wishful thinking. The Warriors arent playing against themselves and they certainly cant decide when to go on a run. Every team wants to have a lead at any point. If you are suggesting that they should come out gunning without the consideration of wasted possessions then thats a huge risk and a quick way of losing the game in the first quarter. Anyway, im done with you man. Don't quote me again. The Cavs are going up 3-1 tonight.
I did try telling you. Don't come at me with this weak shyt again. :mjpls:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Once this series is over. If anyone gets bball withdrawals, check out "Alex Groz" YouTube channel.
My boy has hundreds of classic FULL 80s and 90s NBA games
Y'all can watch that :mjpls: domination of a great blazers team in '92 and decide if LeBron passed him or not, or ever will..
I'm watching Celts - Lakers '87

Hopefully doesn't get taken down for a while :shaq2:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what's cavs big line up? and will the use it?

c.tmo
pf.Thompson
sf. Bron
SG.Shawn
pg. Mikke

everyone just crash boards

bring deli/shump/Jr off bench?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think he's really good. The best player in the NBA by a large margin. You never see me in a Lebron hate thread. Definitely not a punk ass bytch for not playing 48 minutes a game.

I wouldn't say he's tired, I'd say he's not good enough to beat 5 guys on his own. He's doing a lot but he's still making mistakes so there's more to it than simply energy. It's a 7 game series. Lebron's the best GS is just better.
As much as I dislike Lebron he's playing up to his potential and probably more so given that he doesn't have the all-star cast he's used to having to bail him out of late game situations...

BUT considering that Kobe and MJ played against legit teams who were equally if not more talented, they rose to the occasions and win or lose, no one cared to place the blame outside of them nikkas. Lebron stans refuse to acknowledge the soft road Lebron has always had to every single finals. They're playing with less and despite how I feel about the refs assisting him through out the playoffs.. Lebron has been consistently holding it down stat wise..

My thing is how you gonna keep up that level of play for 6-7 games. Delledova been playing above his paygrade but Steph hasn't even turned up yet.. A lot of dudes shots have just been in-and-out. Klay hasn't really turned up yet and neither has Barnes.

Once GS has established they can score in half court/on the block (Lee) then I predicted that GS would return to form..

Tbh, the only thing that keeps Cleveland in these games has been the hustle and offensive rebounds from Mosgov and TT... Once GS counters and Curry/Klat/Barnes start scoring at will.. Then what?

Cleveland will only win if those 3 don't decide to show up.. And one of them will eventually. Like I said earlier in the thread, too many jumpshots and you can't win without an offensive threat down low or someone to get shots in the paint. GS got those players they just wasn't utilizing them like they should.

I still think the game will go 7 and it'll be anyone's game.. But if Cleveland can't keep up (the pace will continue to be pressed with the smaller lineup) then they are going to physically break down eventually. SAS were a half court team last year and Lebron was already dying from exhaustion without carrying nearly the load he's carrying right now