And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
As much as I dislike Lebron he's playing up to his potential and probably more so given that he doesn't have the all-star cast he's used to having to bail him out of late game situations...

BUT considering that Kobe and MJ played against legit teams who were equally if not more talented, they rose to the occasions and win or lose, no one cared to place the blame outside of them nikkas. Lebron stans refuse to acknowledge the soft road Lebron has always had to every single finals. They're playing with less and despite how I feel about the refs assisting him through out the playoffs.. Lebron has been consistently holding it down stat wise..

My thing is how you gonna keep up that level of play for 6-7 games. Delledova been playing above his paygrade but Steph hasn't even turned up yet.. A lot of dudes shots have just been in-and-out. Klay hasn't really turned up yet and neither has Barnes.

Once GS has established they can score in half court/on the block (Lee) then I predicted that GS would return to form..

Tbh, the only thing that keeps Cleveland in these games has been the hustle and offensive rebounds from Mosgov and TT... Once GS counters and Curry/Klat/Barnes start scoring at will.. Then what?

Cleveland will only win if those 3 don't decide to show up.. And one of them will eventually. Like I said earlier in the thread, too many jumpshots and you can't win without an offensive threat down low or someone to get shots in the paint. GS got those players they just wasn't utilizing them like they should.

I still think the game will go 7 and it'll be anyone's game.. But if Cleveland can't keep up (the pace will continue to be pressed with the smaller lineup) then they are going to physically break down eventually. SAS were a half court team last year and Lebron was already dying from exhaustion without carrying nearly the load he's carrying right now
You spent 6 paragraphs to tell us just one fundamental fact that we already knew: Cleveland's defense is the only thing keeping them alive.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You spent 6 paragraphs to tell us just one fundamental fact that we already knew: Cleveland's defense is the only thing keeping them alive.
I don't even think it's defense.. It's effort.

It's hustle and playing like every game is the last... Props to them for that but you can't play 5-7 games like that without getting burnt out. GS hasn't even started playing like that honestly. You won't see Curry getting IV's to rehydrate after this game.

It was the same problem I had with ATL.. No sense of urgency. GS adjusted and played with more energy despite their main offensive weapons still having a sub-par game

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't even think it's defense.. It's effort.

It's hustle and playing like every game is the last... Props to them for that but you can't play 5-7 games like that without getting burnt out. GS hasn't even started playing like that honestly. You won't see Curry getting IV's to rehydrate after this game.

It was the same problem I had with ATL.. No sense of urgency. GS adjusted and played with more energy despite their main offensive weapons still having a sub-par game
Golden State have been long range snipers all season. Cleveland is getting the snipers off the roof and making them fight hand to hand combat. It's a shock to GS

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
As much as I dislike Lebron he's playing up to his potential and probably more so given that he doesn't have the all-star cast he's used to having to bail him out of late game situations...

BUT considering that Kobe and MJ played against legit teams who were equally if not more talented, they rose to the occasions and win or lose, no one cared to place the blame outside of them nikkas. Lebron stans refuse to acknowledge the soft road Lebron has always had to every single finals. They're playing with less and despite how I feel about the refs assisting him through out the playoffs.. Lebron has been consistently holding it down stat wise..

My thing is how you gonna keep up that level of play for 6-7 games. Delledova been playing above his paygrade but Steph hasn't even turned up yet.. A lot of dudes shots have just been in-and-out. Klay hasn't really turned up yet and neither has Barnes.

Once GS has established they can score in half court/on the block (Lee) then I predicted that GS would return to form..

Tbh, the only thing that keeps Cleveland in these games has been the hustle and offensive rebounds from Mosgov and TT... Once GS counters and Curry/Klat/Barnes start scoring at will.. Then what?

Cleveland will only win if those 3 don't decide to show up.. And one of them will eventually. Like I said earlier in the thread, too many jumpshots and you can't win without an offensive threat down low or someone to get shots in the paint. GS got those players they just wasn't utilizing them like they should.

I still think the game will go 7 and it'll be anyone's game.. But if Cleveland can't keep up (the pace will continue to be pressed with the smaller lineup) then they are going to physically break down eventually. SAS were a half court team last year and Lebron was already dying from exhaustion without carrying nearly the load he's carrying right now
That turn-up is never coming. Steph played 41 minutes, Klay played 40 minutes.

Cleveland shooters missed 20 open 3s with no one from GS in the vicinity.

Daps
This. GS had so many defensive breakdowns and the Cavs missed 20 open 3 point shots that they typically score off and GS coverage wasn't even in their vicinity.
The Cavs didn't miss 20 open 3-point shots. Stop bullshytting. :heh:
Kerr took a gamble but it needs to be looked at for what it is, a gamble and those only work once in a blue moon.
You don't know what the fukk you're talking about. :heh:
The GS points on transition were another case in point that they probably wont get again especially after made baskets.
They won't score a measly 11 points in transition again? :heh:
The big elephant in the room is still how Curry and Klay play and them nikkas are never going to have a good series. The coverage on them is stiffling
What the fukk does this even mean? :heh:

I swear some of yall Cavs fans talk some EXTRA dumb shyt.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Cavs didn't miss 20 open 3-point shots. Stop bullshytting. :heh:

You don't know what the fukk you're talking about. :heh:

They won't score a measly 11 points in transition again? :heh:

What the fukk does this even mean? :heh:

I swear some of yall Cavs fans talk some EXTRA dumb shyt.
Actually the Cavs DID miss 20 open 3s.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't see none of the GS player dying from exhaustion or needing ice towels to stop from cramping after any game. They doing that shyt like it's just another game to play

Of course because them nikkas can go 10 deep, the warriors shouldn't be tired:comeon:

Bron can't even rest for 2 minutes without the warriors going on a run

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That turn-up is never coming. Steph played 41 minutes, Klay played 40 minutes.

Cleveland shooters missed 20 open 3s with no one from GS in the vicinity.
But you gonna compare snipers :mjlol:

Them nikkas in Cleveland aren't really snipers.. Eventually they gonna miss and eventually the ones in GS gonna get comfortable and start hitting. I believe in patterns.. Who is more reliable at the 3pt line?