And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm not putting him down. I acknowledged that he's a good player. But the MVP award has lost it's meaning. Going by the true textbook meaning Curry isn't an "MVP" in any sense of the word and if you think otherwise you're just ignorant. He's not a catalyst or a game changer. You can't drop Curry onto any team in the league and watch them win 20-30 extra games from his presence alone. Rose showed he had that ability in 2011 when the Bulls were injured all year and still winning. Durant has shown that ability. Westbrook. Anthony Davis as well. And obviously Bron. Curry's a good player on a great team. Put any of those other players on this team in his place and the Warriors probably sweep.

And I don't think Bron shoulda won it this year either (just based on reg season.) Shoulda been Harden or Westbrook, playoffs or not.
Don't the fans vote on the MVP?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They absolutely can. The 2 day's rest going into Game 5 will be huge and if they win, even with only 1 day to recover they're back home and it's their chance to win it on their floor. Motivation like that trumps any fatigue they might be feeling. Also, if GS continues the small ball Mosgov and Thompson can continue to eat and that will be essential because it puts less of a load on LeBron, for the first time all series. This game really came down to Cav role players making open 3s and FTs, which they failed horribly at, and despite that they were still in it for quite a bit. I want you to really go back and watch this game if you can and put down a tally mark everytime a Cavs player missed a wide open 3. You'll be at the end of the game looking like :scust:

I'm not banking on Jr and Shump coming to life. Go back and read the post. I said they've been mediocre all series and I expect that trend to continue. But typically either of them can give you at least 2 or 3 threes a game, or slash to the basket. Make contributions here or there. Today they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. And a lot of those shots were uncontested. I'm not expecting Jr or Shump to go for 20 a piece and quite frankly, they don't need to. Cavs were within striking distance in the 3rd essentially playing 2 on 5 with Bron and Mosgov, it should tell you everything.
On the flipside, considering how slow paced and low scoring Clevelands offense is, maybe GS doesn't need to have Klay and Steph go off in the same game, to win the series. I mean, they both been shakey all series, but GS's depth gives Klay and Steph soooooo much more leway to have struggle nights. If you look at the last two games, Steph has played abysmally, but they still went down to the wire. Steph played his worst game of the season in Gm2, and they lost by 4 in OT. On the flipside, when they're offense is flowing(GS) you have games like tonight where even Iggy can hit 3's. This is his 2nd game this series when he's hit more than 3, 3 pointers.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They had to play limited though

GS kept bringing in fresh players and fresh bodies

Lee, Livingston, and Iguadala are blessings off the bench. Not only are they old school type players, they can score and defend in multiple ways.

People forgot that Iggy was an allstar... Used to be a human highlight reel and despite his age he's kept his athleticism. Dude has played in tough games before, played with Lebron and against him before. He's not afraid

Before injury, Livingston was legit threat because of his size and ability. He doesn't need to score to affect a game. Can run, can defend, and can shoot.

And Lee, IMO, was there best offensive low post player. You can dump it to him in the post and he could score in different ways, was a starter before injury.

On top of the depth they got at center, and Steph/ Thompson not really catching fire yet, and Barnes been struggling with his shot. If any one of those 3 start clicking

All that's true.

Golden State goes 10-deep with starter-quality players, and Cleveland goes 7-deep with 2 of those 7 being Delly and James Jones. And the fact that Smith/Shump are top-5 players on the team and TT is probably the 2nd-most important guy even though literally zero offensive plays can be run for him....

GS has 8-9 guys who could start for Cleveland. Who on Cleveland would get ANY minutes on this Golden State team? Besides the obvious One.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
SAS talking shyt about Delly. These dudes on set cant stand it :heh:
Reminds me of when Stephen A. showed up after the Mayweather/Pacman fight and pissed off cacs around the country for acknowledging Mayweather's greatness. Now he's shooting down these cacs hero. He tryna get his hood pass back :jawalrus:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_nprimkz5Dj1qbbpaoo1_500.gif