And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These finals have tainted my opinion of Curry. He's a once in a lifetime shooter but he would never be on anyone's mt. Rushmore. He will also never win another mvp. His team can win more games next year and he can improve his stats but people see he's just a good player on a really good team, nothing more. If GSW shock the world lol Iggy should get fmvp.

Bron playing with D3 quality players but still out there making us feel he can pull it off and win the chip.
Was saying this from the jump. Curry's a good player on an amazing team. That's all he is. The media hype machine got people geeking over him and that, along with an injury-riddled season helped him luck into an MVP. It'll be the only one he wins.

Just ask yourself this: Rewind to just after Game 1. Kyrie's hurt, all hope seems lost. Now do a 1-to-1 swap of just LeBron and Curry. LBJ with the Warriors, Curry with the Cavs. This series would've ended today. Curry's struggling to get buckets out there with one of the best offenses in the league opening up the floor for him. Imagine if he had to do some Bron shyt and go out there hucking non-stop with D-Leaguers. Against LeBron James and the Warriors offense.:laff:

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Bullshyt. Actually it was a good game for Cavs. They were down like 17 and got back within 5.

never got the lead

Curry hit a 3 at the end of the 3rd and it was wrapped up

we seen the cavs lose gas all series, Kerr's finally realizing this. Putting Iggy on Bron to slow and tire him down, forcing fukking JR Smith to win a game just makes it a whole lot easier

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Was saying this from the jump. Curry's a good player on an amazing team. That's all he is. The media hype machine got people geeking over him and that, along with an injury-riddled season helped him luck into an MVP. It'll be the only one he wins.

Just ask yourself this: Rewind to just after Game 1. Kyrie's hurt, all hope seems lost. Now do a 1-to-1 swap of just LeBron and Curry. LBJ with the Warriors, Curry with the Cavs. This series would've ended today. Curry's struggling to get buckets out there with one of the best offenses in the league opening up the floor for him. Imagine if he had to do some Bron shyt and go out there hucking non-stop with D-Leaguers. Against LeBron James and the Warriors offense.:laff:

Put down Curry for not being Lebron, brehs.

The fukking idiots come out during the Finals, I swear.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They absolutely can. The 2 day's rest going into Game 5 will be huge and if they win, even with only 1 day to recover they're back home and it's their chance to win it on their floor. Motivation like that trumps any fatigue they might be feeling.

It just doesn't. Not indefinitely. Otherwise marathon runners would run 1:45 marathons every time, stars would play 48 minutes of every meaningful game. The truth is, the body gives out eventually.

Also, if GS continues the small ball Mosgov and Thompson can continue to eat and that will be essential because it puts less of a load on LeBron, for the first time all series. This game really came down to Cav role players making open 3s and FTs, which they failed horribly at, and despite that they were still in it for quite a bit. I want you to really go back and watch this game if you can and put down a tally mark everytime a Cavs player missed a wide open 3. You'll be at the end of the game looking like :scust:

Oh, no, I know that. The sad thing is, Delly just isn't a very good shooter, and I'm starting to wonder if Shump/Smith just aren't guys who can hit those shots in the Finals. Before the series started I thought the Cav role players would be good for at least 2 games where they would go off from deep (counting Kyrie in that assumption). Now I'm not sure if they ever will. And even if they do, they have to hope the Warriors don't get hot too.

2-3 buckets each won't do it. I think they need at least 6-8 threes combined, at least one game, especially considering how many shots they're getting. Before the series started, wouldn't you have thought it possible for Smith to shoot 5-12 on threes and Shump to add it a few more, at least one game?

U mean sunday

Sorry, I'm actually in the air all day Saturday and Sunday both, so I wasn't even thinking about what day it was. Going to miss the next game and probably all the games that follow too, and it'll be 6-7 weeks before I even get a shot to watch and digest whatever happens, much less post on the Coli about it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
CHRjt4pUAAA4UZc.jpg

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This. GS had so many defensive breakdowns and the Cavs missed 20 open 3 point shots that they typically score off and GS coverage wasn't even in their vicinity. Kerr took a gamble but it needs to be looked at for what it is, a gamble and those only work once in a blue moon. The GS points on transition were another case in point that they probably wont get again especially after made baskets. The big elephant in the room is still how Curry and Klay play and them nikkas are never going to have a good series. The coverage on them is stiffling
Iguadala is the alpha male on the Warriors. He's the one who should always have the ball during crunch time

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Put down Curry for not being Lebron, brehs.

The fukking idiots come out during the Finals, I swear.
I'm not putting him down. I acknowledged that he's a good player. But the MVP award has lost it's meaning. Going by the true textbook meaning Curry isn't an "MVP" in any sense of the word and if you think otherwise you're just ignorant. He's not a catalyst or a game changer. You can't drop Curry onto any team in the league and watch them win 20-30 extra games from his presence alone. Rose showed he had that ability in 2011 when the Bulls were injured all year and still winning. Durant has shown that ability. Westbrook. Anthony Davis as well. And obviously Bron. Curry's a good player on a great team. Put any of those other players on this team in his place and the Warriors probably sweep.

And I don't think Bron shoulda won it this year either (just based on reg season.) Shoulda been Harden or Westbrook, playoffs or not.