And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Boutta make a serious post.

You know I think it's funny. Cavs win a game and Warriors fans are talking about it being an "anomaly" and GS just needs to wake up and blah blah. But tonight they finally get a win, and it's almost entirely based on anomalies.

Where do I start?

1.) Iguodala absolutely SHOWED OUT. Hats off to him, but that's not the recipe for success. Just like Klay, you'll get a good game out of Iggy then he'll fade to obscurity in the next.

2.) JR and Shumpert played inexplicably bad. Don't get me wrong, they've been mediocre all series, but watching the Cavs get like 4 second chance 3s for Smith and watching him brick them all was cringe worthy. Speaking of which...

3.) The Cavs couldn't hit a 3 to save their lives. When GS can't score it's because "they're off", but Cle is shooting poorly and of course it's because of GS' "stifling defense." Go back and watch the game, the overwhelming majority of the 3s Cle shot were uncontested and they bricked everything. Delly, Shump, and JR especially.

4.) The Cavs were GASSED. They run a 7 man rotation and are battling all night, it showed in tonight's game with 1 day's rest. LeBron was on an IV for cramps before the game. Delly was in the hospital just a night before from dehydration. No one looked like they were mentally checked in besides Mozgov, who (this isn't a coincidence) has seen the least minutes of all the Cavs starters this series.

5.) LeBron played horribly. No one expects him to shoot great percentages, but he wasn't even shooting in volume. He didn't look aggressive and was missing lots of FTs, again probably due to fatigue.

6.) On top of missing lots of 3s, Cle was missing a lot of point blank layups as well, again probably due to fatigue. Despite dominating the glass they weren't converting all that well. They shot 33%.

7.) For the first time all series, GS was able to play at the fast pace they like. And again, I chalk this down to Cleveland being absolutely gassed. Dudes were leaking out for straight up uncontested fast breaks. That won't fly with 2 days rest.

And despite all that the Cavs were down 3 and within striking distance of the Warriors at the end of the 3rd. For a moment it looked like they were gonna take the game. Don't let the final score fool you, GS gave Cleveland their absolute best shot tonight and Cleveland played about as awful as they can play and this game was still anyone's for the taking until Cleveland was running on fumes and decided to give up. And I don't wanna hear a single GS fan tell me that this wasn't their "best shot" because Curry and Thompson didn't play well. 4 games is a pattern, that "explosion" game is never coming for either of the Splash Bros.

2 Days of of much needed rest/recovery and time to make adjustments? Along with the fact that they'll be playing desperate because they just got beat? I'm not even worried. This series is cooked. Cavs in 6, on their home floor. :yeshrug:
I completely agree with this analysis. 5 Stars

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He kinda threw barnes under the bus too basically saying it wasn't his fault barnes struggled last year off the bench, he just didn't buy in.
I noticed when he said that too. He's right though, some guys only want to win on certain conditions. If you're not starting you still have to buy in. No coach on the planet would've started Barnes over Iggy after Iggy just signed there and had the playoffs stats that Iggy had in Denver prior to signing here.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dead: Where do you guys get this stuff?
I'm not saying that the warriors are better than those bulls squads but when Draymond puts in work offensively , they are pretty much unbeatable.
Of course if they did play those bulls teams, Rodman/Young horace grant would completely shut him down

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I give you credit for at least learning from the last time you tried to quote me. You've relegated yourself to simply posting smilies because the day before when you tried to debate me you got skullfukked. Go back and peep the dap ratio in my posts compared to yours. :lolbron:
Ether

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
That's what I thought fukk nikka. Couldn't counter none of my points. Lebron had to average 40 just to stand a chance. Talk about abnormalities fukk nikka. Cavs ain't doing shyt like I said.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These finals have tainted my opinion of Curry. He's a once in a lifetime shooter but he would never be on anyone's mt. Rushmore. He will also never win another mvp. His team can win more games next year and he can improve his stats but people see he's just a good player on a really good team, nothing more. If GSW shock the world lol Iggy should get fmvp.

Bron playing with D3 quality players but still out there making us feel he can pull it off and win the chip.