And the Netflix bloodbath begins. Multiple execs fired, new shows canceled, anime studio slashed

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Netflix been mid for like 2-3 years now….I haven’t watched since Dave Chapelle’s last special dropped and that was it. There’s too many alternatives out there to choose from now that are way better.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Netflix been mid for like 2-3 years now….I haven’t watched since Dave Chapelle’s last special dropped and that was it. There’s too many alternatives out there to choose from now that are way better.

Thats what I use to do. Only sign up for it when Dave dropped a new standup. They use to be tight with the documentaries. But they stopped posting old documentaries and now only show the few that they made.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Other streaming services have or are going to follow suit as well. No use in devoting resources into shows that aren't churning in a profit to justify costs.

Some shows need a little room to breathe to find the audience and hit their stride

In this environment alot of jewels gonna get tossed
back in the ocean

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what I use to do. Only sign up for it when Dave dropped a new standup. They use to be tight with the documentaries. But they stopped posting old documentaries and now only show the few that they made.

i wouldnt expect anymore chapelle standups in the future, too much money and bad attention

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Shouldn’t have pivoted to original content so hard/quick . That’s not what they were built on or why the majority subscribes
Bad take. They should have BEEN pivoted on original content. Reason they're in the situation they're now is because they lost all their old content to the ip owners who started their own services.