And the Netflix bloodbath begins. Multiple execs fired, new shows canceled, anime studio slashed

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Wait so arcane is still goin though right? Lol

That price hike was a stupid idea lol

Netflix has nothing to do with the creation of the show. They were literally only given the rights to stream it on their platform. So I believe the company could just cancel that deal with Netflix and move on to somebody else.

And with the way the Netflix ship seems to be sinking, they might want to start planning an exit strategy and taking their show elsewhere.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn’t have pivoted to original content so hard/quick . That’s not what they were built on or why the majority subscribes
People forget that licensing fees were steadily climbing and that pushed them to having to start creating original content.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Much to do about nothing... Let me know when at the same time netflix numbers go down people start paying 100 dollars for cable tv again

A lot of this shyt has been going on at netflix for years its just that now the media is trying to be dramatic about it

"TV execs getting fired"...uh go look at how many execs at nbc, abc, hbo, etc, get fired ever year...

"Shows getting cancelled"...uh got look at how many shows for nbc, abc, cbs, get cancelled every year...

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
HBO Max and Apple TV+ is just banging on their head.
It’s going to be a fight between those two to get whatever is left of Netflix like hyenas just watch

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The only reason we keep our Netflix subscription is because they have a ton of kids shows and new ones show up all the time. If that dries up then we will cancel. There is no reason to subscribe to see tv content unless the show is complete because odds are the show will get canceled and leave you hanging.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
What's going to happen to Cobra Kai??

I feel like theyll do it like terminator and end it on a cliffhanger and send it to production hell Its too popular to let it go. Cuz someone will pick it up.

Rewatching the series a 2nd time.
I fw with robby and kenny character protrayals