And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
went from being on the main stage of E3 to bushes:huhldup:

i was actually looking forward to this game too :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing on the hardest settings is grueling.

My friends list of over 200 people only has 2 Caucasians on it.

You sound bitter you sound touched

But honestly

tumblr_niavr1Z4701sl7567o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Not even a bozo like you can bring me down right now

:stylin:
Responding with gifs. A typical sign of insecurity. Ole i got my brown belt after tearing off six box tops from my kids fruity pebbles lookin :old:
Brag about having 200 "e-friends" and zero clips that show actual skill brehs

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Sound sweet. Ol I don't like Menz no more soundin ass nikka.

Ole Im an elite gamer watch me record every second of my mediocre gaming and upload it for the white boys on YouTube lookin :old:

Playing on the hardest settings is grueling.

My friends list of over 200 people only has 2 Caucasians on it but that's beside the point

Even whites need to see how you give blood to game at the highest level imagine able

You sound bitter you sound touched

But honestly

tumblr_niavr1Z4701sl7567o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Not even a bozo like you can bring me down right now

:stylin:

:mjlol:

:popcorn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Responding with gifs. A typical sign of insecurity. Ole i got my brown belt after tearing off six box tops from my kids fruity pebbles lookin :old:
I can't imagine how you must be feeling :manny:

Why?

I wasn't dizzy enough to buy a Dustbox. Why don't you go play with your entertainment center anchor while I bask in another game that will never be for your Trash system. Ol Pet Rock buying ass nikka. Embarrassing.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can't imagine how you must be feeling :manny:

Why?

I wasn't dizzy enough to buy a Dustbox. Why don't you go play with your entertainment center anchor while I bask in another game that will never be for your Trash system. Ol Pet Rock buying ass nikka. Embarrassing.
Ole arthritis over nightis in your thumbs can't find the square button tic tac teeth mouth living room smelling like pancit lookin :old:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree. They've shown gameplay before.
Yeah, there was definitely gameplay shown. It looked choppy as fukk but that's not shocking with a title still in development. All I've seen is negativity since this announcement as this was pretty much the main exclusive people were looking forward to. Cuphead getting delayed over and over, that shyt is never coming out either. Nintendo has a big opportunity right now. Show off some damn games for your system that are actually gonna come out as the #2 spot is right there for the taking.

Lame ass fanboys still gonna be ':blessed: just wait for the Scorpio'
Who gives a fukk about a Scorpio when there's nothing to fukking play? :what:
PS4 has the exact same fukking games plus countless exclusives

And I'm saying this as someone who owns and XB1 and not a PS4!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ole arthritis over nightis in your thumbs can't find the square button tic tac teeth mouth living room smelling like pancit lookin :old:
Mmmmmm. Ur upset and that makes me happy. This thread is now a memorial. What kinda man fights at a funeral.

Pitiful, like your music. Ol Dr Suess mother goose cat in the hat simple simon rhyming ass nikka. Stop.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mmmmmm. Ur upset and that makes me happy. This thread is now a memorial. What kinda man fights at a funeral.

Pitiful, like your music. Ol Dr Suess mother goose cat in the hat simple simon rhyming ass nikka. Stop.
Ole man cub pokin a lion lookin :old:
Don't become a victim of these bars :sas2:I'll shred you like mozzarella cheese over one of your own beats. Let me find that link you sent me real quick.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ole man cub pokin a lion lookin :old:
Don't become a victim of these bars :sas2:I'll shred you like mozzarella cheese over one of your own beats. Let me find that link you sent me real quick.
No you don't wanna do that. Ur punchlines sound like they came off a popsicle stick.

I'll record my first ever rap song and end your fukkin career. Don't make me nikka.

Don't make me :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No you don't wanna do that. Ur punchlines sound like they came off a popsicle stick.
Forget punchlines. My left jab will put you through a wall. You might scare those boys in TLR but in the Arcadium I deliver hurricane kicks and tiger uppercuts that leave kids crying over their father's body asking if santa clause is still coming next Christmas.