And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
To think I contemplated on actually downloading windows 10 to play this shyt. So what are you xbox stans even playing now:mjlol:. All the exclusives that were announced a few years ago are canceled or delayed not even being acknowledged for months. What's the point of them even making the scorpio aint shyt going to be on it to play unless you want to just watch movies. :heh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yall laughing and snickering and posting these stupid fukking smilies and gifs and im sitting here hurting over thr fact i just bought a xbox one s with so few games coming out. I just hope they roll out the backwards compatibility faster.
You might as well sell your shyt to buy a 360.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yall laughing and snickering and posting these stupid fukking smilies and gifs and im sitting here hurting over thr fact i just bought a xbox one s with so few games coming out. I just hope they roll out the backwards compatibility faster.
Breh, the hell did you buy an Xbox one s to play 360 games for? :what::laff:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
For all that you might as well had bought a 360 pimpin. :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

GukfDkQ.gif

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

:russ: just accept the L breh I bought one in September and have played probably 2 hours combined. Sell/trade it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yeah, there was definitely gameplay shown. It looked choppy as fukk but that's not shocking with a title still in development. All I've seen is negativity since this announcement as this was pretty much the main exclusive people were looking forward to. Cuphead getting delayed over and over, that shyt is never coming out either. Nintendo has a big opportunity right now. Show off some damn games for your system that are actually gonna come out as the #2 spot is right there for the taking.

Lame ass fanboys still gonna be ':blessed: just wait for the Scorpio'
Who gives a fukk about a Scorpio when there's nothing to fukking play? :what:
PS4 has the exact same fukking games plus countless exclusives

And I'm saying this as someone who owns and XB1 and not a PS4!

:whew:

Nintendo really is in a good position now.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm in a similar position but I don't own a PS4 so it doesn't bother me anywhere near as much. There really are a lot of great games to play (multi-plats, which doesn't help you), just not really any exclusives on the horizon.
It's gonna be a drought for sure though as I suspect anything they have that's in development (and that includes Cuphead) they're gonna save to launch with Scorpio at the end of the year