And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I swear they showed off gameplay for Scalebound at some point.

It's disappointing. That's for sure.

Nintendo should slide in and fund Platinum to finish it and bomb on the Switch like Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U. As long as I get to play it, I don't care
I agree. They've shown gameplay before.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This nikka is furious!! :laff:

:russ: That nikka went in don't know why this nikka is mad. Just get a PS4 and you won't need to bus a blood vessel like that. This nikka talkin about jrpg's not being on the one. How is there goin to be jrpg's if Xbox hasn't even broke 100,000 consoles in Japan yet. Console is a straight up dude bro console.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kind of sad that people are celebrating a game getting cancelled. Stanning takes no days off :wow:

Just another reason the Xbox collecting dust, with hbogo on ps4 there's less and less reason to ever fire it up.

Personally I want ms to be competitive as it forces Sony to stay on the edge and not get complacent

I'm daaancin
ILC303-1.gif

I love to see x box fail.

One of their exclusives gets cancelled

I'm happy about it :manny:

Larry, is a loser

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wonder why dude had a mental breakdown.

I said a while back I thought platinum was spreading themselves too thin. They had 4 games in development at once. It sucks that this one is gone, but the whole shyt sounded kinda off to me from the start.

Yup, I was right :mjcry:
He probably realized he was busting his ass off to make a game Larry bits wouldn't buy coupled with dealing with Trashrisofts deadlines and pressure. It was to much for his bytch ass

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ole Im an elite gamer watch me record every second of my mediocre gaming and upload it for the white boys on YouTube lookin :old:
Playing on the hardest settings is grueling.

My friends list of over 200 people only has 2 Caucasians on it but that's beside the point

Even whites need to see how you give blood to game at the highest level imagine able

You sound bitter you sound touched

But honestly

tumblr_niavr1Z4701sl7567o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

Not even a bozo like you can bring me down right now

:stylin: