And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah state of decay got potential, its basically taking the first game and adding multiplayer, which everyone begged for. And since Dead Rising 4 flopped, this could take its place as successful zombie game.

Meanwhile, Kamiya was talking all that shyt about Inafune being a business man instead of a game creator...last I checked Recore got released while your shyt now canceled.

:gucci:

DR4 flopped too?????? :wtf:
Damn Team Larry :to:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
zKNLAKB.png

:picard::hhh:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Kind of sad that people are celebrating a game getting cancelled. Stanning takes no days off :wow:

Just another reason the Xbox collecting dust, with hbogo on ps4 there's less and less reason to ever fire it up.

Personally I want ms to be competitive as it forces Sony to stay on the edge and not get complacent

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Kinda fukked up Sony finaly pushes out last guardian which was in developmental hell for years, this game was on the xbox one docket since the begining never even had a trailer. :mjlol: @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Leasy :umad:
I swear they showed off gameplay for Scalebound at some point.

It's disappointing. That's for sure.

Nintendo should slide in and fund Platinum to finish it and bomb on the Switch like Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U. As long as I get to play it, I don't care