And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wonder why dude had a mental breakdown.

I said a while back I thought platinum was spreading themselves too thin. They had 4 games in development at once. It sucks that this one is gone, but the whole shyt sounded kinda off to me from the start.

I don't know.

I've really liked their games over the years, but can they really deliver on 3 AAA and two low-mid games all simultaneously?

I hope they aren't spreading themselves too thin

Yup, I was right :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wonder why dude had a mental breakdown.

giphy.gif

Edit: You really gotta ask?! :lolbron:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

I built my PC just in time. I was going to get this on PC through Xbox play anywhere, but still. There's literally no reason to play xbox exclusively at this point.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This game actually looked dope. Luckily we still get Nier but this kind of sucks for all parties.

M$ is in a fukkED situation though. What the fukk is even on the horizon for XONE exclusive wise... Cuphead? :hhh:.

They're going to need the GOAT E3 and a very solid list of games for the Scorpio launch or it might get really ugly. Shame 'cuz they were doing well with Gears/Forza and the Slim.

they already pigeonholed themselves saying that Scorpio won't have exclusives so they don't alienate and agitate X1 users. :francis:

Relaunching Scorpio as a "new" gen next year with it's own exclusives would be the better move IMO.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Kinda fukked up Sony finaly pushes out last guardian which was in developmental hell for years, this game was on the xbox one docket since the begining never even had a trailer. :mjlol: @MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Leasy :umad:

Why you tagging me I wasn't buying that shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well at least they have an amazing lineup of games to Xbox fans this year, including Halo Wars 2, Crackdown 3 ,State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves and other great experiences.

Halo Wars will be the only one that probably don't flop. :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Halo Wars will be the only one that probably don't flop. :francis:
Nah state of decay got potential, its basically taking the first game and adding multiplayer, which everyone begged for. And since Dead Rising 4 flopped, this could take its place as successful zombie game.

Meanwhile, Kamiya was talking all that shyt about Inafune being a business man instead of a game creator...last I checked Recore got released while your shyt now canceled.

:gucci: