And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
damn that's some shyt. That game always seemed Scalebound for cancellation.

gKqNY.gif

Fixed.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This game actually looked dope. Luckily we still get Nier but this kind of sucks for all parties.

M$ is in a fukkED situation though. What the fukk is even on the horizon for XONE exclusive wise... Cuphead? :hhh:.

They're going to need the GOAT E3 and a very solid list of games for the Scorpio launch or it might get really ugly. Shame 'cuz they were doing well with Gears/Forza and the Slim.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Good thing I got rid of my Xbone back in Nov. I was only expecting 3 games to play in the future on that shyt.. and one of em just got cancelled..

Scalebound
Cuphead
Below...

WTF does Xbone have exclusive-wise for the rest of the year :wtf:
Guess this will also be the end of Plat's relationship with Microsoft

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow I really don't know what to say about this. I was kinda looking forward to this title to dust off my larrybox but now it looks like that's not happening. Seriously I know now not to expect any Japanese third party or third party exclusives from microsoft unless it's timed. All I have to expect from microsoft E3 2017 is muliplat titles that look better on scorpio and exclusive titles announced from 2013 that's for pc also that may not release this year. I think it's time to drop the flattop on the one.

Daps
Wow I really don't know what to say about this. I was kinda looking forward to this title to dust off my larrybox but now it looks like that's not happening. Seriously I know now not to expect any Japanese third party or third party exclusives from microsoft unless it's timed. All I have to expect from microsoft E3 2017 is muliplat titles that look better on scorpio and exclusive titles announced from 2013 that's for pc also that may not release this year. I think it's time to drop the flattop on the one.

Whos the girl in your avi