And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I bought the xbox one for the games that were already out. I haven't owned a XBOX system since the OG, so I figured I'd make use of the backward's compatibility function and cop the back log, JUST LIKE I DID FOR THE WII U! Now that it appears Xbox will be slow to role out EXCLUSIVES until probably Q3 and Q4, I will focus on enhancing my backlog. I play my games, fakkit. Stop assuming what the fukk I do with my systems and my money, bytch ass nikka.
face-calicoelux560.jpg

Look at you, emotional! :umad:

"It'll have full backwards compatibility next year :mjcry:"

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
xbox has always lacked in exclusives. thats why they're 3 consoles deep with no uncharted or last of us to claim
They have halo and gears though :dwillhuh:

And while I agree they abandoned both xbox and 360 too quickly the beginning of 360 can't be denied.

Condemned,mass effect,halo,gears, forza,perfect dark, saints row etc they had a very strong start with exclusives.

There problem is they heavily rely on 3rd party studios for their exclusives

And when your getting molly whopped in sales it becomes increasingly harder to make it financially worthwhile for a 3rd party to abandon the sales leader.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I really do wonder what the fukk is going on at Microsoft.

I mean bungie leaves,they shut down lion head and cancel fable,they shut down project spark,they cancel this,they cancel phantom dust after reports of them totally fukking over the studio,remedy has bounced,and after ushering in and Sheparding the indie scene on console last Gen indies have by and large abandoned them with some like Jonathan blow saying very bad things about them

:picard:.

They're 1 step forward 2 steps back this whole Gen.

It reeks of something rotten,and very poor management and it has continued under Phil Spencer

I'm not going to start trashing them too much but I'll say it again, they need to absolutely blow e3 out of the park because their is blood in the water.

They need Scorpio to be handled perfectly.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the age ole response to microsofts lack of quality exclusives :wow:

And while I agree they abandoned both xbox and 360 too quickly the beginning of 360 can't be denied.

Condemned,mass effect,halo,gears, forza,perfect dark, saints row etc they had a very strong start with exclusives.

its funny because mass effect pushed me into that generation of gaming. but most of their strong "exclusives" were timed. this generation has just been pathetic to watch for xbox.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
the age ole response to microsofts lack of quality exclusives :wow:

its funny because mass effect pushed me into that generation of gaming. but most of their strong "exclusives" were timed. this generation has just been pathetic to watch for xbox.
The Microsoft that came out the gates those first 3 years for 360 and the microsoft they became is :dahell:

Hopefully they get there shyt together.

The last thing we need is arrogant Sony back :beli:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

There problem is they heavily rely on 3rd party studios for their exclusives

And when your getting molly whopped in sales it becomes increasingly harder to make it financially worthwhile for a 3rd party to abandon the sales leader.

360 had an AMAZING run of exclusives from 2006-2010. Problem was they were mostly 3rd party timed. When Sony lost their 3rd party exclusives like Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy, They invested heavily on 1st party studios and 2nd party partnerships with studios like Insomniac and Quantum Dream.

I pretty much fell out of love with 360 the 2nd half of last gen because they stopped caring and coasted of Kinect,Multiplats and the usual Gears/Halo/Forza.

muhopwqx5sgh.jpg

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
How was the OG Halo Wars? I love RTS, grew up playing Warcraft II and Starcraft. However, how the fukk does it work without a mouse?

One of the best RTS' ever made.

And the first party exclusive list is a lie. Mass Effect was exclusive, if you only had a PS3 you missed out until the end of the entire gen.

Last edited:

Spartan

God Of War
Daps
Reppin
Olympus
Game looked awful based on the gameplay demos.

Microsoft are obviously terrible but some of the blame has to fall on Platinum. They went from being a 1-2 game studio to having 4-5 games cooking at the same time.

Quality has taken a hit.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft cares about entertainment now. Gaming is only one aspect of that. This has been on-going for five years.

If you are a hardcore gamer and you are choosing one, it's clear you are going Sony. :yeshrug:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game looked awful based on the gameplay demos.

Agreed. The combat looked trash in the 2016 E3 trailer. Just endlessly firing a bow at a hp sponge. Looked like platinum didn't know how to do combat in a more traditional Rpg style.