And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
wasn't really on my radar like that anyways. would've been interested in seeing how it turned out though. they should make Metal Gear Rising, and Vanquish backwards compatible to make up for this

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's crazy that so much work can go into a game, and then it just gets cancelled. I mean several people were paid for years, and none of that will be recouped. pencil-pushers must have really got to the point where they were convinced it would be a loss anyway

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
They prolly bit off more than they could chew. Adding multiplayer was completely unnecessary. Don't think anyone expected it or thought it was needed.

If they were gonna waste time and resources on multiplayer, it should've been something simple like letting someone control the dragon

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They prolly bit off more than they could chew. Adding multiplayer was completely unnecessary. Don't think anyone expected it or thought it was needed.

If they were gonna waste time and resources on multiplayer, it should've been something simple like letting someone control the dragon
I think the game was way too ambitious but it tells you something that these guys couldn't just come to an agreement to get rid of the multi-player aspect and make it a basic action rpg with a dragon companion mechanic.

I think there's quite a bit more to this story that we're not being told and I wouldn't be surprised that MS and Platinum are parting ways for good

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just seen this today. My god I use to try and at least defend MS/Xbox to balance shyt out because they were the underdog constantly getting clowned on. But my got Xbox is just a pathetic gaming brand. MANY including myself bought an X1 for this game! Welp who needs a new X1 for a cheap price?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just seen this today. My god I use to try and at least defend MS/Xbox to balance shyt out because they were the underdog constantly getting clowned on. But my got Xbox is just a pathetic gaming brand. MANY including myself bought an X1 for this game! Welp who needs a new X1 for a cheap price?

:russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you legit couldn't give me an xbox 1 since the inception. brehs sellin they shyt for 160 on craigslist :laff:

Ronald

Daps
As you may have already heard, Scalebound has unfortunately been canceled. I'm very sorry to everyone who was looking forward to this game. Sorry to bring you such bad news at the start of the year. All I can do for you is to promise to keep delivering fun games. I'll work extra hard to never have to let you down like this again, so I hope you will keep watching over us in the future too.

fKIWg6m.png

time to move on to Bayonetta 3 Switch exclusive :takedat: