And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Im not arguing that. Im a Sony stan. Wii U has great highs but they didnt have a generational defining game. Zelda breath of the wild would have been but itll be remembered as a switch game. Can't believe we are arguing about Wii U exclusives :gucci:
nikka you in here waiting for backwards compatibility for 360 games on your brand new console because the online hype betrayed you :comeon:

You nikkas need to stop being swayed by hype and play some fukking video games

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
nikka you in here waiting for backwards compatibility for 360 games on your brand new console because the online hype betrayed you :comeon:

You nikkas need to stop being swayed by hype and play some fukking video games
WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I bought the xbox one for the games that were already out. I haven't owned a XBOX system since the OG, so I figured I'd make use of the backward's compatibility function and cop the back log, JUST LIKE I DID FOR THE WII U! Now that it appears Xbox will be slow to role out EXCLUSIVES until probably Q3 and Q4, I will focus on enhancing my backlog. I play my games, fakkit. Stop assuming what the fukk I do with my systems and my money, bytch ass nikka.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Phil Spencer has turned it all around they said

Blame everything on the last guy,Phil Spencer is a genius in touch with the gamers they said

:francis:

Microsoft better have multiple tricks up their sleeves for e3 because from an outside perspective their cupboard is bare and the Sony machine is literally just starting to take off

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I bought the xbox one for the games that were already out. I haven't owned a XBOX system since the OG, so I figured I'd make use of the backward's compatibility function and cop the back log, JUST LIKE I DID FOR THE WII U! Now that it appears Xbox will be slow to role out EXCLUSIVES until probably Q3 and Q4, I will focus on enhancing my backlog. I play my games, fakkit. Stop assuming what the fukk I do with my systems and my money, bytch ass nikka.

u72AGzC.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yall laughing and snickering and posting these stupid fukking smilies and gifs and im sitting here hurting over thr fact i just bought a xbox one s with so few games coming out. I just hope they roll out the backwards compatibility faster.
You lost for buying a console that's going to be out dated soon as Scorpio drops.

:yeshrug:

That's like buying a wiI u right now