And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yall laughing and snickering and posting these stupid fukking smilies and gifs and im sitting here hurting over thr fact i just bought a xbox one s with so few games coming out. I just hope they roll out the backwards compatibility faster.

You coulda saw which way things were goin for the xbone back in Oct or hell when they announced the scorp

:whew:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Breh, the hell did you buy an Xbox one s to play 360 games for? :what::laff:
I did the same thing when I bought a Wii U to play Wii games. Looks like I made the same mistake twice :francis:
Who told you to do that? :loldenzel2:
:wtf: A bunch of nikkas in my old thread TOLD me to get one :gucci:

For all that you might as well had bought a 360 pimpin. :russ:
Looks like I might have to. I have like 2 games that aren't backwards compatible yet (witcher 2/sonic ultimate mega collection)
breh hustlin backwards AF:pachaha:
fukk you. How is that backwards?

GukfDkQ.gif
I will neg you :leostare:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

fukkin Microsoft.:snoop:

UGH fukkin microsoft :what:

I was hoping Platinum held the rights to it and at least salvage some of it into something else and pitch it to Sony or nintendo.

I just read that at gamescom they behind closed doors that you could do juggling combos with the dragon and shyt and it had a combo counter.:snoop: It souned so cool

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This game always looked like shyt when they showed it off. Incredibly generic and a rough frame rate; terrible protagonist too.

Is Phil Spencer still turning around the XBox ship? fukking Mattrick might have been better than him.

This is the third straight gen MS is gonna shoot their load out of the gate and quickly fizzle out. They've been in the console business for over 15 years now and they're still pulling the same shyt. How do they not have a stable of in house developers yet? How are they still relying on the same three franchises?

Edit: Mattrick WAS better than Spencer. They are a complete dumpster fire right now.

Last edited: