Ancient Egyptians weren't black they said

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm kind of bored of ancient egpyt topics. Don't really care anymore, I'm mande, we founded Ghana and Mali empire. so I'm gucci.

but all you gotta do is find those models of the Egyptian navy and army from 2000bc. show them this picture

1200px-Egyptian_ship_model_1.jpg

MA_00452016_hhpwae.jpg

ancient-egyptian-panorama-the-egyptian-army-5000-years-ago-1-728.jpg

I swear to god, euro centrist always try to ignore these specific pictures. :russ:

the best institution that represents a country's racial demographic are it's military. hands down.

not one cracker or "darkskin" caucasion on here. :mjlol:

they think we're stupid enough when they say Coptic egyptians are the direct descendants of them.

so these guys
copts.jpg

look exactly like these guys
weapons19.jpg

These artifacts all dates back to atleast 2500BC. they really trying to play with our intelligence. :mjlol:

@Clean Cut you Tutsi? You look straight up full Fulani from Guinea. like a younger version of my cousin. lol

They’ll just say the black color of the statues were symbolic in meaning and to be viewed with artistic license but the red color of the mural paintings were a literal representation of their race :troll:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
To clarify I was saying my time in west Africa I didn’t encounter any Egyptians (yes I know how massive Africa is). I only mention west Africa because I haven’t been to any other parts of the continent.

The ones I spoke with were Arabs, but they were born and raised in the country of Egypt which makes them Egyptian, right? I know where former Arabia is, the people from egypt I met consider themselves that and not African if that makes any sense.
those arent real egytians, they're just arab invaders. i wouldnt call cacs native americans.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
those arent real egytians, they're just arab invaders. i wouldnt call cacs native americans.
Got it, so current Arab occupants don’t indulge in ancient Egyptian culture even if they were born there. Makes sense, it’s fkd up since it was the most advanced civilization of its era and personally I would claim it, but if they don’t want it that’s fine I guess.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Saved :salute:

It’s undeniable proof like this that gets cacs and sand cacs to shut the fukk up. Everything else is just back and forth. Have you EVER seen any other groups with the same hairstyles/cultures/traditions as depicted in the hieroglyphics besides black folk? If so I want someone to show me :myman:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Every Egyptian I’ve met (about 10) don’t consider themselves African :yeshrug:

Me personally it’s obvious what continent they are on but they want to believe they are middle eastern :manny:

Current Arab Egyptians for the most part know all that stuff in the desert doesn't even belong to them and was acquired through conquest.
Cacs technically have no say in the matter but have their noses so far up Egypt's ass more than anyone else.

It must truly pain all those Egyptologist cacs when they try in vain to make a European connection and everything in Egypt predates everything in europe :mjlol:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Current Arab Egyptians for the most part know all that stuff in the desert doesn't even belong to them and was acquired through conquest.
Cacs technically have no say in the matter but have their noses so far up Egypt's ass more than anyone else.

It must truly pain all those Egyptologist cacs when they try in vain to make a European connection and everything in Egypt predates everything in europe :mjlol:
By thousands of years no less :russ:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I'm kind of bored of ancient egpyt topics. Don't really care anymore, I'm mande, we founded Ghana and Mali empire. so I'm gucci.

but all you gotta do is find those models of the Egyptian navy and army from 2000bc. show them this picture

1200px-Egyptian_ship_model_1.jpg

MA_00452016_hhpwae.jpg

ancient-egyptian-panorama-the-egyptian-army-5000-years-ago-1-728.jpg

I swear to god, euro centrist always try to ignore these specific pictures. :russ:

the best institution that represents a country's racial demographic are it's military. hands down.

not one cracker or "darkskin" caucasion on here. :mjlol:

they think we're stupid enough when they say Coptic egyptians are the direct descendants of them.

so these guys
copts.jpg

look exactly like these guys
weapons19.jpg

These artifacts all dates back to atleast 2500BC. they really trying to play with our intelligence. :mjlol:

@Clean Cut you Tutsi? You look straight up full Fulani from Guinea. like a younger version of my cousin. lol
Damn no wonder they got conquered. Wearing loincloths in battle.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn no wonder they got conquered. Wearing loincloths in battle.

Why do you think white people trying to claim black people's history so much? They admire black people's history so much they wish they was them and tried to steal black people history :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why do you think white people trying to claim black people's history so much? They admire black people's history so much they wish they was them and tried to steal black people history :russ:

History you say..they doing the exact same thing today with their Presley's and Bieber's..just look at them. :pachaha: