Ancient Egyptians weren't black they said

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Just 10? I'm pretty sure it's a lot that are proud of their heritage and lineage.
For some reason there aren’t a lot of them here in Houston.
I’ve only been to west Africa and there weren’t any Egyptians to be found on the opposite side of the continent. Egyptians don’t really fux with other countries from what I’ve been told by them as well. I can only go off personal experience and exposure from a limited sample size but they were all singing the same tune.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I feel you bruh. Houston seem like a dope city though. I Listen to a lot of artists from out there.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I’ve only been to west Africa and there weren’t any Egyptians to be found on the opposite side of the continent. Egyptians don’t really fux with other countries from what I’ve been told by them as well. I can only go off personal experience and exposure from a limited sample size but they were all singing the same tune.
huh? south ethiopians (not the arabs) are all over east and south africa. west africa very vew because of how far it is. do you know how massive africa is?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But what tribe of black folks?

Bantu people of South and Central Africa and some non-Bantu West African people as well.

dna-tribes.jpg

Ramses-III-ADN.jpg

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf
http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every Egyptian I’ve met (about 10) don’t consider themselves African :yeshrug:

Me personally it’s obvious what continent they are on but they want to believe they are middle eastern :manny:

Were you speaking to Arabs? Because Arabs are not actually Egyptians nor are they Africans. Arabs are from Arabia, which is across the Red Sea. They invaded Egypt about 1300 years ago on the conquest for Mohammad. The Egyptians of ancient times referred to the people we now call Arabs as "Asiatic Sand Dwellers." That is how they are referred to by Weni in the autobiography of Pepi. The Egyptians warred against the Asiatic Sand Dwellers.

The Inscription of Weni

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I am not sure who or what you are referring to as Egyptians, but I think that quite a few West African tribes claim roots from Egypt. The Balanta people of Guinea Bissau are one group and I think that another group are the Dogon people of modern day Mali and Burkina Faso. Another group are the Kaba people (also known as the Sara people) of modern day Cameroon, Chad and Central Africa. The Kaba people were chased to their current locations by Arabs, who were trying to convert them to Islam. Sara means "Sons of Ra."

Another group is likely the Hausa people of modern day Nigeria. They speak a Chadic, but so far it is not clear if it is related to the language of Egypt. I have not kept up on the research so something may have changed.

Last edited:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps

found it.

woman a professor at college saying ancient eygptians were not black and the black figures are not black people.

00.21+

01.43+ - doesnt mean black skin it means alive. :russ:

They do the same shyt with the Moors. Go on Google right now and type in moors of Europe and you'll see nothing but statues and paintings of nikkas. But they claim that's not proof they were black and they were painted as black people to symbolize impurity :mjlol:.