Ancient Egyptians weren't black they said

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm kind of bored of ancient egpyt topics. Don't really care anymore, I'm mande, we founded Ghana and Mali empire. so I'm gucci.

but all you gotta do is find those models of the Egyptian navy and army from 2000bc. show them this picture

1200px-Egyptian_ship_model_1.jpg

MA_00452016_hhpwae.jpg

ancient-egyptian-panorama-the-egyptian-army-5000-years-ago-1-728.jpg

I swear to god, euro centrist always try to ignore these specific pictures. :russ:

the best institution that represents a country's racial demographic are it's military. hands down.

not one cracker or "darkskin" caucasion on here. :mjlol:

they think we're stupid enough when they say Coptic egyptians are the direct descendants of them.

so these guys
copts.jpg

look exactly like these guys
weapons19.jpg

These artifacts all dates back to atleast 2500BC. they really trying to play with our intelligence. :mjlol:

@Clean Cut you Tutsi? You look straight up full Fulani from Guinea. like a younger version of my cousin. lol

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Iman Shumpert has a similar face to Akhenaten

Diop has a good book on this

Egyptology is basically made up so white people can control the info

Many african tribes still harbor remnants of Egyptian culture

And how some some Egyptian words are very similar to Wolof

And Herodotus saying Egyptian was an outpost of a larger empire (maybe Ethiopia)

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Egyptians likely had a little Arabic/Near Eastern admixture do to the location but white people in their shameless duplicity used that to say they weren’t black at all. It’s always half truths and fabrications with them. Michael B Jordan is clearly black but he has a reddish pigment in his skintone. If there was a painting of him whites would say he wasn’t black because he didn’t have Wesley Snipes’s complexion. It’s asinine.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Egyptians likely had a little Arabic/Near Eastern admixture do to the location but white people in their shameless duplicity used that to say they weren’t black at all. It’s always half truths and fabrications with them. Michael B Jordan is clearly black but he has a reddish pigment in his skintone. If there was a painting of him whites would say he wasn’t black because he didn’t have Wesley Snipes’s complexion. It’s asinine.

Yeah Cheikh Diop also mentions stuff like this in his book, we all come in different tones. Even different tribes are likely to have varying skin colors within that tribe but they are still black.

There are plenty of non blacks who have agreed. It’s just that “Egyptology” was designed to be racist and manipulate the information. Diop really rips apart all these arguments and exposes shoddy research and blatant biases and how bad they want the Egyptians to be Nordic

Spence

Superstar
Daps
your types definently need to be more vocal in these conversations
huh? south ethiopians (not the arabs) are all over east and south africa. west africa very vew because of how far it is. do you know how massive africa is?

Were you speaking to Arabs? Because Arabs are not actually Egyptians nor are they Africans. Arabs are from Arabia, which is across the Red Sea. They invaded Egypt about 1300 years ago on the conquest for Mohammad. The Egyptians of ancient times referred to the people we now call Arabs as "Asiatic Sand Dwellers." That is how they are referred to by Weni in the autobiography of Pepi. The Egyptians warred against the Asiatic Sand Dwellers.

The Inscription of Weni

I am not sure who or what you are referring to as Egyptians, but I think that quite a few West African tribes claim roots from Egypt. The Balanta people of Guinea Bissau are one group and I think that another group are the Dogon people of modern day Mali and Burkina Faso. Another group are the Kaba people (also known as the Sara people) of modern day Cameroon, Chad and Central Africa. The Kaba people were chased to their current locations by Arabs, who were trying to convert them to Islam. Sara means "Sons of Ra."

Another group is likely the Hausa people of modern day Nigeria. They speak a Chadic, but so far it is not clear if it is related to the language of Egypt. I have not kept up on the research so something may have changed.

To clarify I was saying my time in west Africa I didn’t encounter any Egyptians (yes I know how massive Africa is). I only mention west Africa because I haven’t been to any other parts of the continent.

The ones I spoke with were Arabs, but they were born and raised in the country of Egypt which makes them Egyptian, right? I know where former Arabia is, the people from egypt I met consider themselves that and not African if that makes any sense.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To clarify I was saying my time in west Africa I didn’t encounter any Egyptians (yes I know how massive Africa is). I only mention west Africa because I haven’t been to any other parts of the continent.

The ones I spoke with were Arabs, but they were born and raised in the country of Egypt which makes them Egyptian, right? I know where former Arabia is, the people from egypt I met consider themselves that and not African if that makes any sense.

If you are saying that they were Arabs then you are saying that they are Arabian and their ancestors are form Arabia. They are not Egyptians. The Jews, Greeks and Romans also moved into Egypt, but that did not make them Egyptian. Those are all invaders, except for the Jews who I think migrated there during famine.

I think that you may be confusing ancient Empire of Egypt with the modern country of Egypt. They are not the same. Just like modern country of Ghana is not the same as the Empire of Ghana and the modern country of Mali is not the same as the Empire of Mali.

I think that most researchers on ancient Egypt are now in agreement that ancient Egypt was a part of a larger African civilization. No one has figured out who those Africans were, but DNA seems to point to them being the people of West, Central and South Africa.