Ancient Egyptians weren't black they said

invalid

Banned
Daps
Never seen this word before. Is it supposed to mean Africa?

No it doesn’t.

“Ta-mery” means “beloved land” and was another name for Egypt. Not the whole of Africa.

Similary “Ta-wy” meant “two lands” also a name to describe Egypt specifically the unified upper and lower regions.

You can also see how the word “‘mery” is used in the name of the Amarna princess Merytaten - which means “she who is beloved of Aten”.

Your “Tamerri-land” literally translates as “beloved land land”.

Egyptians did not have a name for the whole of Africa. Egyptians were Egypt-centric and did not see themselves a part of a larger whole.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
No it doesn’t.

“Ta-mery” means “beloved land” and was another name for Egypt. Not the whole of Africa.

Similary “Ta-wy” meant “two lands” also a name to describe Egypt specifically the unified upper and lower regions.

You can also see how the word “‘mery” is used in the name of the Amarna princess Merytaten - which means “she who is beloved of Aten”.

Your “Tamerri-land” literally translates as “beloved land land”.

Egyptians did not have a name for the whole of Africa. Egyptians were Egypt-centric and did not see themselves a part of a larger whole.

Lol you obviously not a cushyte so don't talk. Punk mf.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Bring em. I sense you're lying you fool.

So now that we established that, and the fact that I’ve studied Egyptian language in hieroglyphics in my younger years, do better with spreading misinformation, otherwise, bring the receipts as you’ve told me.

Last edited:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando

So now that we established that, and the fact that I’ve studied Egyptian language in hieroglyphics in my younger years, do better with spreading misinformation, otherwise, bring the receipts as you’ve told me.

bytch you a cac. Lmfao you not even 3% black, that was a nice try. Oh phoney ass honkey white boy.

I got receipts, from ACTUALLY being from there. Stupid ass boy.

invalid

Banned
Daps
bytch you a cac. Lmfao you not even 3% black, that was a nice try. Oh phoney ass honkey white boy.

I got receipts, from ACTUALLY being from there. Stupid ass boy.

Hoteps be the most deflecting ass nikkas. :martin:

WelcomeExcitableGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif