Ancient Egyptians weren't black they said

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
000_1FM2LU-640x400.jpg

000_1FM2LO-640x400.jpg

000_1FM2LT.jpg

Keep believing what cacs say after all these years of experience dealing with them breh's..:russell:

I watched this white eygptian professor say on some documentary(i'll see if i can find it) that the figures painted in black skin doesnt mean black people it means transition to death thats what they did back then. :russ:

somewhere in this presentation not sure its this part but its a woman. that shyt still boils my blood to this day lol.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

found it.

woman a professor at college saying ancient eygptians were not black and the black figures are not black people.

00.21+

01.43+ - doesnt mean black skin it means alive. :russ:

And that bytch was a professor at Howard University.:francis: I don't understand why they'd hire a white person to teach history at an HBCU

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao not these hotep negroes over here in the states with the ankhs tattoos. Didn't Herodotus say that when he met the Egyptians they were dark and had woolly hair too. If I remember right I think the actual descendants of the Ancient Egyptians mostly are Nubian, Sudanese, and various tribes in Zimbabwe.
But what tribe of black folks?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Lmao not these hotep negroes over here in the states with the ankhs tattoos. Didn't Herodotus say that when he met the Egyptians they were dark and had woolly hair too. If I remember right I think the actual descendants of the Ancient Egyptians mostly are Nubian, Sudanese, and various tribes in Zimbabwe.

The Egyptians are descendants of the Nubians not the other way around.

What does the “hotep negroes with the Ankh tattoos” have to do with anything?

Where your people from?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
The Egyptians are descendants of the Nubians not the other way around.
You right I meant to say the "actual egyptians are" not their descendants. In relationship to what I said about Herodotus.
What does the “hotep negroes with the Ankh tattoos” have to do with anything?
A lot of them claim their culture as their own. Ain't you into the occult and metaphysical stuff tell me I'm lying. You had nikkas like York claimed to be Pharoahs.
Where your people from?
America through slavery.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You right I meant to say the "actual egyptians are" not their descendants. In relationship to what I said about Herodotus.

A lot of them claim their culture as their own. Ain't you into the occult and metaphysical stuff tell me I'm lying. You had nikkas like York claimed to be Pharoahs.

America through slavery.
everyone does it. cacs from america claim vikings, romans, greeks. even get the tattoos. asians claim buddha, but hes actually not a fat chinky eyed guy, hes a brown asian from nepal.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Every Egyptian I’ve met (about 10) don’t consider themselves African :yeshrug:

Me personally it’s obvious what continent they are on but they want to believe they are middle eastern :manny: