AncestryDNA results 93% Black Beninese Queen

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
giphy_s.gif

Scientific journal? Okay.

I still stand my statement. You know what I mean so don't be intellectually disingenuous. :stopitslime:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
yeah I’m sure. And we went over this too many times on L2H for you not to be.
Carthage was settled around 814 BC by colonists from Tyre, a leading Phoenician city-state located in present day Lebanon. In the seventh century BC, following Phoenicia's conquest by the Neo-Assyrian Empire, Carthage became independent, gradually expanding its economic and political hegemony across the western Mediterranean. By 300 BC, through its vast patchwork of colonies, vassals, and satellite states, Carthage controlled the largest territory in the region, including the coast of northwest Africa, southern Iberia (Spain, Portugal, and Gibraltar) and the islands of Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, Malta, and the Balearic archipelago.[8]

If you say so. :hubie:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Carthage was settled around 814 BC by colonists from Tyre, a leading Phoenician city-state located in present day Lebanon. In the seventh century BC, following Phoenicia's conquest by the Neo-Assyrian Empire, Carthage became independent, gradually expanding its economic and political hegemony across the western Mediterranean. By 300 BC, through its vast patchwork of colonies, vassals, and satellite states, Carthage controlled the largest territory in the region, including the coast of northwest Africa, southern Iberia (Spain, Portugal, and Gibraltar) and the islands of Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica, Malta, and the Balearic archipelago.[8]

If you say so. :hubie:

Yes I say so. they’re trying to say an Arab looking “Semitic” people from somewhere else founded Carthage, but like I said we went over this too many times over on the other board and debunked that shyt. Following your logic we might as well just accept that the Egyptians were an Arab looking people as well, or even white.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Yes I say so. they’re trying to say an Arab looking “Semitic” people from somewhere else founded Carthage, but like I said we went over this too many times over on the other board and debunked that shyt. Following your logic we might as well just accept that the Egyptians were an Arab looking people as well, or even white.
Don't you think it's odd that EVERYONE thinks that? Granted, just because everyone believe doesn't make it true but still.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Don't you think it's odd that EVERYONE thinks that? Granted, just because everyone believe doesn't make it true but still.

you mean everyone white? “Everyone” will also tell you Black people in this country have invented nothing worthwhile, while at the same time taking credit for those same inventions. There’s too much good and honest and thorough research done by Black people and even some truth telling whites for me to pay any attention to the liars with an agenda