hal1pyexj4o71.jpg
98% wow, breh.:salute:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
8 percent not guilty :mjpls:

I would want to take this test just out of curiosity to see if it sniffs out the right answer cause my ancestry is pretty straight forward since both my parents come from the same tribe and even our migration path is know. We were originally in Egypt and Sudan before something pushed us out and we came up the Nile and settled on all sides of the lake.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
99% and no cut. :blessed:

I'm actually a little salty. What country in the islands your people from?

It's a beautiful thing to see somebody have damn near pure blood. Are these the updated results from last year?
I'm assuming you meant to quote me but my family are from (mainly) Dominica (DA).
These are from the latest DNA updates.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Imagine if we practiced the one drop rule in reverse.
I'm a very big proponent of this for multiple reasons.

1. Black blood doesn't "taint" anything.
2. We know that at least in the Americas, the BC is stratified and others know it. Since they know they can't be in a top position on "white" societies and structure, they think they can be put on a pedestal in the BC. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. I've said it once and I'll say it again: BM are the biggest supporters of the one-drop rule.
3. We were paper-bag tyested to be allowed entry and it's time to do the same. An eye for an eye. Fucc turning the other cheek or forgiveness. Call me divisive. I don't care. We're already fragmented.