Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
If you don’t work in construction or regularly haul big items it’s pointless. Especially if you live in a urban area.

nothing more annoying than being stuck behind some cac with a lifted F-350 crew cab for no reason

Yeah basically having a truck in the north east cities is pointless (nyc, philly, jersey, etc).

But if your in an area where there is access to outdoor activities its beneficial. If you hunt, camp, hike, fish or own a boat or atv, bikes etc its useful then :yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I also just notice some of these pick-up-truck and tow truck driver be driving like fukking manics,,, dudes be driving like the jeepers creepers breh and shyt :russ: maybe just in my area

8caa6825d5366b6dc8db289b99ee712d.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to own one....but have no need for one. But when I see these jackasses on the street or highway they always pissing me off.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need one to pull a boat and my motorcycle to the track, I also like the way they look. Those GMC Sierras lifted are :blessed:. Once you buy a house and need stuff for it or the yard its mad convenient.

I was at a kickback and several black chicks were having a discussion about men who drive trucks. They pretty much all agreed they find men who drive truck extremely attractive and went on the discuss which truck they like the best, most agreed on the f-150.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:childplease: I love my Frontier . 218,000 miles original engine and it drives so smooth. Gonna keep it when I cop another whip.

Those lifted trucks and F-150 drivers though:mjpls: Making up for something they don't have :dame:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
If you don't own tools to make your life better and easier just because cacs do it you need to reevaluate how you're moving.

What's next...you don't want to own a weapon or a tool set because you want to live as a codependent?

I understand if you live like a rat in the city and paying rent in somebody's apartment.

But own something and have a family that depends on you and your tune will change.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
:mjtf: huh?

Pick-up trucks are dope as shyt. Blast some afrobeats with a rbg flag and assault rifle decal on that bytch.

Man, they wanna take the subway to the beach with their boat and pay 100 dollars extra to move a couch with a uhaul with no license.:mjlol:

These are the dudes that get nervous because trucks are loud and take up too much space.

I'm sorry, that's some sissy shyt.