Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
A pickup truck hate thread :scust:

y’all sound like y’all are sheltered

They are scary and loud...I can rent a uhaul with my credit card...:wrist:

Only cacs use tools to make their lives more efficient...:wrist:

I don't need it cause I live in an apartment:wrist:

I'm sorry breh...I can't understand how we keep doing this shyt to ourselves.

This is the same shyt where people say "why are you getting good grades?? That's for cacs"..

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Y’all must live up north in a major metro like NYC, Philly, Boston or something. I’ve driven trucks for 20 years, and they’re pretty common amongst black folks in all the Southern and Midwestern metros I’m familiar with: Nashville, Memphis, Louisville, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Houston.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:mjcry: Thread making me miss my truck. She was my baby.

My ole lady and I have discussed me starting up a lawn and pressure washer side hustle, so I’m going to need one. With this depressed economy, I should be able to get the exact one I want in a few months. My pop bought a brand new Texas Edition Tundra a few months ago. He’s been trying to get me to buy one, but I’m fond of the Chevy’s

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I currently have a Ram 1500 that I picked up after my Optima got totaled by a deer. I've had back problems for awhile, and a truck was the most comfortable option as far as being in and out without aggravating it. I needed something high off the ground with room inside. Looked at a Durango but the way they doing Rams these days :whew:, plus the gas mileage was better. It's not just backwoods Trump supporters, although I have gotten a couple looks from them that went from :myman: to :mjtf: when I would pull up in my truck and then get out lol... Plenty of niiggaz down here in Raleigh-Durham pushing Rams

JustDoTheWork

Rookie
Resting in Peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the unemployment line

:whew: if that C 10 was two tone with the white? :ohlawd:

:whew:that El Camino

Man, I used to own a 96 S-10, regular cab. Dependable fellow, got me jobs off the strength of the employer taking a look at my ride and giving me the :obama: after I got hired. Unfortunately, had to sell it to afford a lawyer to fight a false DUI case (fukk NMB police btw).

Been wanting an El Camino, but I might make that a bucket list item when my money right.

Right now though, hoping to get a Colorado with the extended cab. have an idea of raising it, add the LED light bars, system on the inside, and still be on my blue collar hustle.

My pops had a Datsun pickup, then switched up with a 96 Silverado 1500 he bought brand new.

He chillin' with the ancestors since 2001, and as much as I wanted it gone, it's still with the family, still running, still handling debris loads to the recycle center multiple times a month, that Vortec engine still kickin' ass.

Y'all hatin' on the trucks, when it's the owners you not fukkin' with.

Pickup trucks are appreciated over here.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No I don’t BUT i get what you’re saying

It’s usually a Grade A fakkit behind a pickup truck on the road... especially when traveling between states. It was always some bytch or bytch ass dude behind one trying to ride up on everyone in the road and be “dominant” while being a complete bytch when outside of it... and it was usually the you know who color of people.

Out in the islands it’s usually some wannabe tough local who thinks hes a gangster or a fighter or some shyt.

I had an avalanche and LOVED it. Probably my favorite car next to my Monte Carlo. Both drove like a boat, easy to see, easy to maneuver, and I never road up on anyone to intimidate them.

I lowkey want to trade in my current Lexus for a truck but something more midsize. My girl want a 4 Runner but I want something more like a Chevy Colorado

2020-colorado-4ZR-gaz-colorizer.jpg

Silverados are nice af though..

i also like the Blazers now even though not a pickup

26b440be8dab734eb358b25b2f1a8625.jpg