Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't really care for pick up trucks, but I understand their purpose,,,, I drive a car, but I do like these rubicon jeeps,,, these shyts look good as fukk to me... :whoo:
the F-150 Raptor looks cool also

2311680-16-revo.jpg

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Majority of this thread sounds like some city boy shyt.

Every man should own a truck in my opinion. They come in real hand when it's time to move, haul stuff off, when toilets and hot water heaters malfunction, when you want to transport furniture, hauling limbs out of the yard, etc.

Renting or borrowing somebody's truck is especially wack when you are having to do the aforementioned all the time. Some of yall don't seem to be doing any manual work outside of coming and going.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
This sounds like some city boy shyt.

Every man should own a truck in my opinion. They come in real hand when it's time to move, haul stuff off, when toilets and hot water heaters malfunction, when you want to transport furniture, hauling limbs out of the yard, etc.

Renting or borrowing somebody's truck is especially wack when you are having to do the aforementioned all the time. Some of yall don't seem to be doing any manual work outside of coming and going.
My father used to tell me that same thing, “son, every man needs him a truck.”

I can’t remember him never having one.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Majority of this thread sounds like some city boy shyt.

:mjtf:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
My first car was my dad's Chevy S10 king cab. I put 12" subs in the cab:blessed:
I'd never buy another pickup unless I lived on a farm or did contracting work,