Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I admit, I have no other issues with any other automobile. I drove 26 foot trucks for a living doing moving.

But I absolutely HATE pick up trucks!

They are usually driven by some needle dikked racist Trump supporting gun toting cracker who wants to add a couple of inches to his micropenis (since the AR-15 with the bumpstock isn't enough).

Even worse when they're lifted with those big ass wheels.

And usually have disgusting offensive racist shyt on them like confederate flags, blue lives matter flags, don't tread on me flags, Truck nuts :scust:

guaranteed if you drive one of these things, you have to be a racist white guy.

When I;m walking on street alone and see a pickup truck next to me, I really get relieved when I see a black or hispanic dude behind the wheel....like :whew: thought that was some racist cracka who wanna drag my black ass behind that thing.
So is it the trucks you hate or the type of person that drive trucks? I get the hate for the lifted, confederate flag waving, truck nuts type. I like trucks. I just don't have a steady use for them to have one.

Plus when you have a truck nikkas always trying to get you to help haul shyt and don't want to pay

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Had a F-150 Supercrew Fx4 for 15 years :mjgrin:
Finally sold it for pennies last year when it wasn’t worth fixing anymore :mjcry:
Waiting to see what the Bronco looks like before I choose between that and a F-150 Raptor:whew:

ford-f-150-raptor-2019-1280-01-b327.jpg

Last edited:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
First car I bought was a old Dodge pickup, three in the tree, put subs in the cab behind the seats. shyt was dope, had my friends in the back cruising round beats bumping. We'd go to the river with a bunch of tubes in the back, cooler full of beers. Going romping in the desert. Sometimes would throw a mattress in the back. Got my first piece of p*ssy in that truck on them long bench seats :pachaha:
Those were the days

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I
They are usually driven by some needle dikked racist Trump supporting gun toting cracker who wants to add a couple of inches to his micropenis (since the AR-15 with the bumpstock isn't enough).

U def telling on yaself
U either a cac or a immigrant

Ain't no Black person in life say "needle dikk"

shyt sound like some shyt cacs say in a 90s teen movie :mjlol:

I swear I have to be the only nikka on this board

Ya stay telling on yaselves

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bruh, I'm on the highway right now as I type this with my girl driving and it's raining like shyt and sure enough some jackass Bubba Bouchěr neckbeard is driving 90 miles per hour in an F-350 weaving through traffic.
Here go another

"neckbeard" :mjlol:

Yall so gawt damm white

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just don’t understand the utility of one if you don’t live on a farm or aren’t hauling shyt around for a living. The bed just seems like such a waste of space. Never mind the cost of some of these trucks...

On the rare occasion that I need to move some shyt...I just rent a UHaul for $20/day.
The right there.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Had a F-150 Supercrew for 15 years :mjgrin:
Finally sold it for pennies last year when it wasn’t worth fixing anymore :mjcry:
Waiting to see what the Bronco looks like before I choose between that and a F-150 Raptor:whew:

ford-f-150-raptor-2019-1280-01-b327.jpg

F150 gang we in this bytch! :blessed:

I'm waiting to see what that Bronco look like too :lupe:, cause I may have to trade my baby in. :to: